+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quake Live register account

Junior Member EnterSB2 is on a distinguished road

Unhappy Quake Live register account

Hi, all.

I tried to register new account on Quake Live to use it from Steam.

I was able to create new account using web browser, but I haven't received confirmation email.
    I tried to check email address in settings, but haven't been able to see it. Then, I changed email address on Quake Live site and I have received confirmation email, but after click on it and signed out/signed in, I could not sing in to quake live at all.

Now, I see that my email does not exist there, and that my game tag is taken, probably from first attempt. I managed to create new account with email address as after changing it/confirming it, but my game tag is taken.

Could you help me with this issue? I would really like to use my game tag (EnterSB).

Kind regards,
    EnterSB

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    When you say you couldn't sign in, did you get an error message? Or did it say user/pass was wrong?

You did the forget your password thing and it e-mailed you correctly right?

Junior Member EnterSB2 is on a distinguished road
    Hi, Lorfa,
    thank you for your fast response.

Actually, I managed to register good at first, although I haven't received confirmation email. Because of that, I tried to check email address, yet I haven't been able to see it. I tried to change it, I got email after change, but when system signed me out to confirm "new email", I haven't been able to sign in again.
    I am almost certain I entered correct email at first time, 100% on change time, but still, there was some problem where my email was not existing either after sign in or after changing it.
    Account I am using now is new account, again with same email address, yet I see that my display name from first attempt is taken, so I assume that there was problem with first time registration and I do not know which email address is associated with that nick now.

Is it possible to contact you some other way (skype or direct chat) instead of forum?

Kind regards,
    EnterSB.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EnterSB2 View Post
    I tried to change it, I got email after change, but when system signed me out to confirm "new email", I haven't been able to sign in again.
    It says e-mail or password incorrect?

Account I am using now is new account, again with same email address, yet I see that my display name from first attempt is taken, so I assume that there was problem with first time registration and I do not know which email address is associated with that nick now.
    You cannot have multiple accounts on the same e-mail, so that first account must have a different e-mail address.

The only thing I can think of e-mail support@quakelive.com and see if they can sort it out for you. It's the weekend though so might not be till Monday that it gets seen.

Is it possible to contact you some other way (skype or direct chat) instead of forum?
    Not really.

+ Reply to Thread