+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for Duel Partner/Training

Junior Member ExKGB is on a distinguished road

Looking for Duel Partner/Training

I've been trying my damndest to improve at duel. I've read literally everything i can find on the internet, I've listened to DDK's duel tutorial, read all the guides. I've been playing 3+ duels a day, and watching every replay to try to improve my game.

The issue is I don't feel like i'm improving, and if I am, its a tortuously long and painful process. It has become very tedious and discouraging to lose pretty much every game I play. I am wondering if i could enlist the help of someone to play with, and teach me about my mistakes and how to improve, which might make it feel like less of an ass-kicking every time and more of a learning experience.

If you feel like you would want to show a noob the ways of Quake, please post here and we'll set up a time that would be best for both of us. I am in Toronto area, and i have a Pro subscription so i can host servers for us to play on.

Thanks to anyone who's willing to accept the task!

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Maybe post a demo so we can see what's going on.

Junior Member ExKGB is on a distinguished road
    Here is a demo of a game i played recently
    http://www.filedropper.com/exkgbpov-...0140916-184426
    Last edited by ExKGB; 09-17-2014 at 01:39 AM.

+ Reply to Thread