+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Afterqlow recruiting/looking for a clan

Junior Member Tohtori_Perinto is on a distinguished road

Afterqlow recruiting/looking for a clan

I have my own already team already maken but I can join yours if you feel like that.
    As a gamer my target is to have fun and get know with the game very fundementally and that way to get best as possible. I have just started with Quake so I am very beginner but I believe my mind set is allright. I am looking for a players or a clan that has same thoughts.

I can play at least 25 hours per week, sometimes even more than a 50 hours. My main focus is with PQL ruleset. My psychological game is my best aspect, most of the time I know what the opponent is up to, but most of the time my opponent has more knowledge os situations and more aim to **** me up.

Mouse: Zowie FK 2014
    Skill: Low

Hearing and talking goes with some Senheiser in-ear headphones, my mic is some old ****ty dont even remember the name but it works ok. Feel free to make some contact, my Steam is Np04 and QL account Tohtori_Perinto

Member BRRRAAAAIIINNie is on a distinguished road
    "I can play at least 25 hours per week, sometimes even more than a 50 hours. My main focus is with PQL ruleset."

You're sick mental m8.

Junior Member Tohtori_Perinto is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by BRRRAAAAIIINNie View Post
    "I can play at least 25 hours per week, sometimes even more than a 50 hours. My main focus is with PQL ruleset."

You're sick mental m8.
    3 hours per day is pretty much if you use it prolific. And 50 makes it about 7 hours per day.

I got life outside Quake. My earlier evaluation was too quickly settled and I apologize that, I did not want to promise anything I can't keep but lets say at least 42-77 hours per week.

With modafinil I can make it 247 but I don't know about that.

+ Reply to Thread