+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: my stoopid videos

Member sophia is on a distinguished road sophia's Avatar

my stoopid videos

part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10pZim5JxKA

part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I-LsQy8DMs

i am not trying to be next lynch or kubrick or tarkovsky with film making skills as you will see they are just some silly videos i made like maybe a child making a card with pasta shells glued onto it that fall off and make a mess when taken home. well, just some fun i had in ctf.

there is more on my youtube www.tinyurl.com/sophiaquake

cheeky cheeky!

Member InstiZero is on a distinguished road
    A movie config and a bit more effects wouldn't hurt, but everyone has to start somewhere. It's good to see people beginning to make movies, may all they rise and become one of those experienced movie makers. However, I quite liked the frags, nice shooting! :P
    Chill Out
    #clanchill @ quakenet

DNF - Duel Noob Fraternity
    A community of players who wish to improve in dueling under 1200 elo's
    85.236.100.85:10797 @ TeamSpeak 3

thank you for watching
    next one i do i will take some more care removing crosshair etc when doing 3rd person, and also try do some better camera movements. does anyone have any tips or tutorial for this? i was trying the "paths" thing in wolfwhisper but could not use it very well.

Member InstiZero is on a distinguished road
    Hmm try to Google tutorials, I think there are quite a few. I knew at least 2 existed back in the time of Return to Castle Wolfenstein (an old game based on the Quake 3 engine), but I'm pretty sure there are more. You could also try looking for it for games that were/are based on the Quake 3 engine - Wolfenstein Enemy Territory for instance, they use free camera movements (camtraces) in quite a few movies. However, I'm not sure about Wolfwishper, I haven't tried using it yet.

I just came across UltraViolet MovieMaking mod, it's for RtCW though, but at least it's still an existing and being used project. Thus I guess there must be a way to still be able to do it in Quake Live too.

Here's an example of camtrace done in Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, link. Is it what you're actually looking for or something different?
    Chill Out
    #clanchill @ quakenet

DNF - Duel Noob Fraternity
    A community of players who wish to improve in dueling under 1200 elo's
    85.236.100.85:10797 @ TeamSpeak 3

yes thank you something like that video is what i mean. maybe for it i can lower my mouse sensitivity or something because now it is just too jerky and sort of violent. i wonder also how he did it in the baksteen video http://youtu.be/h8agRYhvEK4 there is some good camera here i think.

i am a noob sorry i dont know what rtcw is. but wolfwhisper is awesome, without it i would not have made anything at all. very friendly software but i am probably not using it to the full potential

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sophia View Post
    i am a noob sorry i dont know what rtcw is
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

Senior Member CPTcman is on a distinguished road
    Both links say video not available.

Quote Originally Posted by CPTcman View Post
    Both links say video not available.
    aww maybe they are blocked in your country because of the music? do some of the others work from my channel?

Senior Member HUK is on a distinguished road
    bheheheh lolka))) quality is poor, but not bad for first attempt
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 09-03-2014 at 09:22 AM.

+ Reply to Thread