Engine and Web Update
We've just updated the web and engine components of the game to fix and improve a few issues since the launch of the new design.
- Disabled online/offline friend notifications while in-game. Those who wish to restore them will be able to in a future update, when we tie the in-game messages to the Site Preferences in Account Settings.
- Fixed mouse4/mouse5 back/forward navigation working sporadically.
- Fixed issue where alt-tabbing out of game and clicking back in would cause navigation to fail unless clicked twice
- Updated Awesomium to latest version to improve browser history in general.
- Fixed match details popping when scrolling down.
- Fixed Premium brochure always bringing you back to match browser when going to subscribe.
- Fixed sorting by players using different criteria than what is displayed in the list.
- Add the premium badge to profiles in addition to the watermarked background.
- Fixed deleting presets from sometimes choosing the wrong preset.
- Fixed default settings for FreezeTag in Create Match, should now be consistent with public servers.
- Darkened second line of server browser text to increase readability.
Last edited by sponge; 08-13-2014 at 10:57 AM.
Thanks for the fixes. Not mentioned in your post, but the Back and Forward buttons also seem to be working now.
The return of Time Remaining in the server browser would be welcome.
for me new sites always was working fine tbh
Last edited by bombel; 08-12-2014 at 02:53 PM.
say_team: all top
Went from a regular 100-115 to a 230+ ping now on all NA servers
I would like to know if it would be possible to to select more then one "Mode" when selecting a game like... let's say I wanna play Duel CTF Freeze tag and Clan Arena but nothing else. It would be very pleasant to be able to select the mode's we want to play and unchecked the ones with don't want. thanks
yeah, i would like to have more filter options aswell. Like some boxes too choose your mode.
I already did all the work http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3...jrl68j_jpg.htm
Oh, and nice too see some more updates and fixes comming
Updating the game doesn't work. It just freezes without a crash or error report every time I start the update. Please help.
EDIT: So it finally updated, but now I'm getting this damn thing whenever I press Play Now.
Quake Live 0.1.0.879 win-x86 Aug 8 2014 21:02:03
----- FS_Startup -----
----- CL_Shutdown -----
FS_LoadZipFile: failed to load pak file. max file handles in EncryptedFileIO is probably too small.
How to fix?
Last edited by Flippy500; 08-12-2014 at 10:08 PM.
This, but with the server locations too. I'd like to be able to see all games in LA, Irvine, and Seattle but not Chicago/Texas/etc.
Originally Posted by BLatrIX
Nobody seems to be playing there anymore...
Originally Posted by ballin4life