Change log version a2:
- reworked YA drop down room
- separated RG hallway into two areas
- added lighting for your eyes
- put more thought into item placement
- added regen
- slightly resized many areas
- added shoot-through holes to MH bridge
- many other little structural tweaks
- fixed bug where bots got stuck in the lava
Hey, guys. Thanks again for all your great feedback on my last map.
I've got a new layout in the works that could use some testing. It's a two-atrium ffa/tourney map. Bot support is included. Can anyone help?
I'm looking for feedback on:
- Overall structure and balance
- Item placement (big or small items)
- Teleporter destinations
- Any interesting jumps that could be added
- Is it fun to play?
- The spiral ramp will eventually be stairs
- Shards x 5 will be a green armor in Quake Live
- Bouncers may go a little too high