+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quake Live and consoles (again)

Junior Member DronYA is on a distinguished road

Quake Live and consoles (again)

Helo guys. Are you considering a possibility to make it on consoles? As you probably know, PS4 officially supports keyboards and mice and it would be great opportunity to run quakelive trough colsoles.

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DronYA View Post
    Helo guys. Are you considering a possibility to make it on consoles? As you probably know, PS4 officially supports keyboards and mice and it would be great opportunity to run quakelive trough colsoles.
    http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/Pr...5-d802584108c8

Senior Member D_R is on a distinguished road
    Also

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Electronic-A...e+3+revolution

unfortunately for some reason they didn't implement mouse/keys support unlike ut and hl :/

would be nice to have a newer/better and maybe even populated console version ^^
    German RA3 since 2001 [p]lague, rdm team-radium, n!faculty, pRophecy
    European CTF since 2009

Competitive? I beat friggin battletoads, get lost...

Censorship AND Infractions for inappropriate language? I think that's a bit redundant, try-hards

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    Basically, they have made some console versions, I'm not sure they went down well enough for them to consider PS4/xbone.

+ Reply to Thread