+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Server Command Overflow stationary Ghost Player

Senior Member Rebecca is on a distinguished road Rebecca's Avatar

Server Command Overflow stationary Ghost Player

Today, a player suddently got disconnected from my Start a Match game during warm-up and the "Server Command Overflow" message appeared. I continued running around the map (Dredwerkz) alone, and noticed there was a spot near the jump pad below the rail in the Long Jump Room where I couldn't enter - like an invisible column. If I dropped down from above directly centered on the spot, I seemed to be standing way above the floor.

I finally tried shooting at it and it sounded like I was hitting another player, albeit invisible, until the "ding" sound announced that "Player 0" was dead. Now I could enter that little area. The no-go spot was obviously a hitbox that persisted after the other player was gone. Weird.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    There used to be a bug on house of decay where say you had a duel and one spectator, you could shoot a ghost hitbox somewhere near the mega and when that 'player' died the spectator would respawn in the map so you'd have a 3 person "duel". It was pretty funny :-)

Junior Member LotBlind is on a distinguished road
    I don't know anything about this but it would make a pretty nice creepy pasta?

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LotBlind View Post
    I don't know anything about this but it would make a pretty nice creepy pasta?
    Probably could with some tinkering ;-)

Please don't murder anyone for slenderman though : )

+ Reply to Thread