+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DNF - Duel Noob Fraternity

Junior Member n0cturn3 is on a distinguished road

DNF - Duel Noob Fraternity

UPDATE: Added information Zita posted to include DNF server and Teamspeak server.

What is DNF?

The best way to improve at Quake is to play people who are better than you, but getting stomped by players who are much more experienced than you teaches you nothing. This clan is for any new, or noob, duellers out there who want to improve alongside others of a similar skill level.

Who can join?

DNF is for duellers with less than 1200 elo, if this is you and you want close duel games with similarly skilled players, join the DNF server (see below), or request an invite from myself or Zita. There's no geographical restriction, although until more people join games will be primarily on European servers. Note: You don't have to join the clan to play.

What if I have above 1200 elo?

If you have 1200+ elo but want to join, let us know. We're also open to more experienced players joining to give advice, tips etc. We will also occasionally have a 1200+ server running for more experienced players.

----------------------------- Originally posted by Zita ------------------------------

Duel Noob Fraternity will be keeping a duel server open for players with 1200 or less elo, you dont have to be part of DNF to join the server and the server will be moderated to make sure no high level players ruin your fun.

If your elo is higher you will be asked nicely to leave, if your an idiot and don't leave you will be removed. Exception will be made for mid 1200's if the server is not too populated.

Just search the match browser for DNF's <1200 server it will normally be running from mid day to around 2am.

-- # UPDATE # --

DNF now have a new 20 slot TeamSpeak 3 server up and running 85.236.100.85:10797
    Please be respectful to others, no Trolling, Remember most players are low skilled so be constructive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by n0cturn3; 08-23-2014 at 03:09 PM.

Junior Member proos is on a distinguished road

Cool

Please invite me!
    I played before, several time, but it was a long time ago.
    I VERY LIKE DUEL, but I am so... weak...
    So... Invite me please =)

Junior Member vag_gap is on a distinguished road
    yeah, I would like to join too

Junior Member Crystal_Juicy is on a distinguished road

Me too

ADD ME!!! I want to be in the clan

Junior Member fini_ is on a distinguished road
    I would like to joine pls

Banned Corindon is on a distinguished road
    Add me please. I used to play duel in Q3 but the only reason I am even decent at Quake is because of my aim.

Junior Member tribeastover is on a distinguished road
    ill join your clan. i play mostly ca but ill play some duels against someone at my skill level. this is my name on quake live.

Member BRRRAAAAIIINNie is on a distinguished road
    Hey can you invite me?

Senior Member Chibers will become famous soon enough Chibers's Avatar
    I would be willing to throw some time out there to help out. Definitely over the 1200 elo limit but I would rather give tips or ideas in where I could rather give input than actually duel a lot. I haven't seriously dueled in about two years, but a lot of that stuff is like riding a bike. ;p

I don't have a lot of time currently TO play, but I'm more than willing to try and help others progress their game here.
    #TATW
    It's more fun when you're mellow

Member Zita is on a distinguished road
    added you in game, send an invite plz

+ Reply to Thread