+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Race Boards Released

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar

Race Boards Released

We're publicly releasing our global Race mode stats, which have been tracking all scores played on our official Race matches since the mode launched mid last year.

Since Race is now now only available through Start a Match, we have changed what constitutes a ranked Race match. All settings outside of Basic and Match Management will now cause the match to be unranked, and thus ineligible for leaderboard inclusion.

To check out the current top racers, select Race Leaders from within the Community tab, and select an arena. To participate, simply finish a ranked Race match, and your score will be saved. Have fun, and set some personal bests!

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar

Thumbs up

Nice job sponge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

Junior Member JustQuake is on a distinguished road
    What can I say, I'm that good.

Also, a lot of my recent times haven't been tracked, and they were significant improvements, 8.5 on theatre of pain, 3.9 on ironworks, 27.x on rocket jumping. Probably a few others.
    Last edited by JustQuake; 01-29-2014 at 02:06 PM.

Junior Member husorippa is on a distinguished road
    still no ingame-command to see the list? :P

Senior Member insect is on a distinguished road insect's Avatar
    Is it possible to play Race in practice mode?

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustQuake View Post
    What can I say, I'm that good.

Also, a lot of my recent times haven't been tracked, and they were significant improvements, 8.5 on theatre of pain, 3.9 on ironworks, 27.x on rocket jumping. Probably a few others.
    As mentioned, times before today only counted if they were played on the public Race servers, not Start a Match, and also not warmup. From now on, all ranked matches will track times for the board, but the definition of ranked was made much more strict for Race.

Quote Originally Posted by husorippa View Post
    still no ingame-command to see the list? :P
    No plans on adding any console commands to access the list. If we added some sort of in-game integration, it would not be limited to people who use the console.
    Last edited by sponge; 01-29-2014 at 02:41 PM.

Junior Member Lakitu is on a distinguished road
    Any plans to implement a way for oneself to view all of your records, including scoreboard placement?

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by insect View Post
    Is it possible to play Race in practice mode?
    Yes. You can only do it through the console, though. You have to set some cvars like g_gametype to 2. Have fun.

Junior Member Foreman is on a distinguished road
    I just tried to set gametype to 2 and console said it would be set apon restarting but it didn`t

+ Reply to Thread