+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Premium event

Junior Member Nukm is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Drashi View Post
    What about people that have already previously bought a premium or pro subscription regarding these tokens? I just checked my account page and don't have any to use/give.

Are the 1 free month tokens only good for new subscriptions this month and during this event? If so that's lame. I think the people that have already paid for subscriptions should be entitled to this feature as well.
    the token is only for people who subscribe during the event

good initiative, looking forward to full FT servers
    Last edited by Nukm; 09-17-2010 at 05:40 AM.

Senior Member kristus is on a distinguished road kristus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstyler View Post
    looks to me that ID needs to sell more pre and pro accounts
    It would be bad business to not try and maximize their profits. Letting people get a feel for what 2(premium) or 4 (pro) bucks a month gets you at QL is a good way to get people to decide if they want to pay up. Also, it's good for community morale.

Quote Originally Posted by V1CKTOR View Post
    lower the premium price to like 15 or 10 bucks so everyone gets it and keep pro as is or raise the price a little like 5 or 10 bucks.
    Why? 2$ a month is pocket change, why should they lower that even further?

Junior Member horizon is on a distinguished road
    wow very awesome - thank you thank you ID - love you guys and keep up the great work...

many thanks

Member reconmission is on a distinguished road
    You currently do not have any tokens.

I have been a pro subscriber from day one, and happy to support ID and their development costs in this "open Beta"
    But i feel like No tokens for the original subscribers is just a load of **, thanks for forgetting about us ID, I already feel ripped off with the lack of new maps, updates etc.. and this just seem to "rub salt in the wounds" even more.

Senior Member OmeK is on a distinguished road OmeK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhedonic View Post
    New content is definitely coming, don't worry (:

Great idea id, hopefully people will realize spending that 24€ is really worth it.
    it would be nice if they put in this event the new content, this could increase pro & premium memberships

Senior Member Marklar is on a distinguished road Marklar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OmeK View Post
    it would be nice if they put in this event the new content, this could increase pro & premium memberships
    And they still don't accept PayPal. This event would be more successful (for them) if they introduced it together with PayPal and the additional content.
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAimNoName View Post
    You cannot convince someone who does not think.

Member iQue is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarklar View Post
    And they still don't accept PayPal. This event would be more successful (for them) if they introduced it together with PayPal and the additional content.
    Agreed

Nice to see some FFA on the new maps though, lots of fun

Junior Member Blackadder is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Wubby View Post
    This, i just purchased my pro subscription today before the free premium week do i also get a free month? i kinda feel ripped off....
    I kinda feel the same. Also, the past month I haven't been able to enjoy my pro subscription much due to the lack of players (the premium server are all empty).

Bottom line: if you subscribe now, you get (hopefully) 13 months of joy for the price of 12, if you subscribed from the start, you get (again hopefully) 11 months of joy for the price of 12

It's not about the money, but it feels like... well... I've been had

Junior Member zAnimal is on a distinguished road
    What about the people that already paid? I want a month reimbursed to me. The company would only be out, maybe 50 bucks, maaaybe.

Anywho, Premium is such a rip off. The maps totally suck, and there is rarely more than 5 people TOTAL on any given "premium" server throughout the day.
    Last edited by zAnimal; 09-17-2010 at 09:21 AM. Reason: more snarkiness

Member TheDied is on a distinguished road TheDied's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reconmission View Post
    I have been a pro subscriber from day one, and happy to support ID and their development costs in this "open Beta"
    But i feel like No tokens for the original subscribers is just a load of **, thanks for forgetting about us ID, I already feel ripped off with the lack of new maps, updates etc.. and this just seem to "rub salt in the wounds" even more.
    Same here. i'm a pro subscriber since the 1st week after quakelive went out of beta. where is my free 1-month token?

+ Reply to Thread