+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Engine Update 1/03

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar

Engine Update 1/03

We've just rolled out an updated engine for QUAKE LIVE. The only change in this revision is support for rendering the browser on older and integrated chipsets. To apply the update, simply quit the game and run it through the launcher to get the latest assets.

We are continuing to monitor our support channels for issues, and will continue to deploy engine updates, including some fixes for performance while in the browser next week.

Senior Member GanglandOneUp will become famous soon enough GanglandOneUp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sponge View Post
    We are continuing to monitor our support channels for issues, and will continue to deploy engine updates, including some fixes for performance while in the browser next week.
    Awesome! Hope this gets some more players back up and running!

Keep up the good work!

Junior Member frag416 is on a distinguished road
    why am i being forced to play off the standalone which doesnt work at all for me instead of being given the option to play off the site which ran very smoothly for me

Senior Member intheway will become famous soon enough intheway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frag416 View Post
    why am i being forced to play off the standalone which doesnt work at all for me instead of being given the option to play off the site which ran very smoothly for me
    Seriously? On Dec. 18 for reasons very publicly stated in like 50 threads on this site, the reasons were given. In a nutshell, internet browsers are dropping support for plug-ins. There was no other choice. Maybe try a little searching and reading.
    Sometimes I wonder...
    "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"
    Then it hits me.

Junior Member mobile is on a distinguished road mobile's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sponge View Post
    We've just rolled out an updated engine for QUAKE LIVE. The only change in this revision is support for rendering the browser on older and integrated chipsets. To apply the update, simply quit the game and run it through the launcher to get the latest assets.

stand alone runs beautifully. no issue or bugs to note.
    Keep up the good work.

Please consider accepting Bitcoin,Litecoin and/or IxCoin as payment for subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by frag416 View Post
    what machine are you running? whats your system specs?
    Home Servers Representing - VA Ashburn / Washington DC
    FFA | CTF
    Will Play Quake For Bitcoin!
    BTC: 1MoBi1eNbqh8QMuvtZjYzQGV8NEckJJYcT | IXC: xqpt8vVLpG4cv2UAakBXAdJdP1sy6qWkrt
    Cloud Bitcoin Mining

Junior Member imSoBeast is on a distinguished road
    How about the friendlist issue admins?
    my friendlist is not active yet ;/

Junior Member Lup1n is on a distinguished road
    And i though i was never gona be able to play quake again thanks for the update

Junior Member beAsty_ is on a distinguished road
    Unfortunately I am still having a lot of problems with my new laptop and quakelive.

http://www.esreality.com/post/253831...aptop-optimus/
    https://forums.geforce.com/default/t...-mode-perfect/

Where can I report this or get help to get this problem fixed?

Junior Member abyssis is on a distinguished road
    Hi,

since the last update my game is much more brighter compared to what I was used to play with. Is there any way to fix this?

Regards,
    abyssis.

Senior Member pnkrkr is on a distinguished road
    still cannot get launcher to work. only get message... "launcher has stopped working"

+ Reply to Thread