+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Turning off god (the guy that yells during a CTF the game)

*psychopower
    I barely even notice him. You guys have mad OCD.

*TalonSilverwing
    Quote Originally Posted by Limbless_Pony View Post
    theenemyhasyourflag yourteamhastheenemyflag redflagreturned theenemyhasyourflag redflagreturned blueflagreturned youhavetheflag theenemyhasyourflag OH SHUT THE **** UP I NEED TO HEAR OTHER SOUNDS TOO
    What? This is important information for team play that you are hearing. not to mention when in situations like these, its pretty hilarious.

*AtomBlazer
    Quote Originally Posted by psychopower View Post
    I barely even notice him.
    Ikr? I got used to him after a while xD

Senior Member Anhedonic is on a distinguished road
    It is important and vital information, but lowering the volume of the announcer doesn't hurt.
    <Anhedonic> DOGS HAVE LEGS
    * Anhedonic has quit IRC (Signed off)

* SyncError sets mode: +m #quakelive

<SyncError> Everyone please note...
    <SyncError> Dogs have legs.
    <SyncError> Okay carry on.
    * SyncError sets mode: -m #quakelive

Senior Member Limbless_Pony will become famous soon enough Limbless_Pony will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by TalonSilverwing View Post
    What? This is important information for team play that you are hearing. not to mention when in situations like these, its pretty hilarious.
    It's pretty annoying. I mean, come on, I know my base is overrun, I know I'm picking the flag, hearing the enemy spawn behind me is more important than hearing Captain Obvious' announcements.
    Turning the volume halfway down would be neat.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Limbless_Pony View Post
    It's pretty annoying. I mean, come on, I know my base is overrun, I know I'm picking the flag, hearing the enemy spawn behind me is more important than hearing Captain Obvious' announcements.
    Turning the volume halfway down would be neat.
    My feelings exactly. I usually don't like to post 'me too' type comments, but this is such a relief to hear I can't help it. It's especially annoying in clan arena where he's like RED WINS THE ROUND etc. It's like thanks Captain Obvious. What's next? "YOU'RE PLAYING A GAME OF QUAKE", "FORWARD MOVEMENT", "JUMP, JUMP JUMP", "ROCKET LAUNCHER", "THE ENEMY SHOT U"

Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfa View Post
    My feelings exactly. I usually don't like to post 'me too' type comments, but this is such a relief to hear I can't help it. It's especially annoying in clan arena where he's like RED WINS THE ROUND etc. It's like thanks Captain Obvious. What's next? "YOU'RE PLAYING A GAME OF QUAKE", "FORWARD MOVEMENT", "JUMP, JUMP JUMP", "ROCKET LAUNCHER", "THE ENEMY SHOT U"
    nah the R-rated screams of your model are enough to tell you those

i think the announcer is awesome. something like they did in cpma would be interesting though: female announcer. i hated her but a lot of people liked her. i bet you guys would prolly prefer some horny chick saying "RED WINS THE ROUND", than some dude.

i also dont think its useless, even in CA and stuff. it might be a little redundant but it has its uses sometimes.

*Asamawa
    ^this!!!

10char

Senior Member Limbless_Pony will become famous soon enough Limbless_Pony will become famous soon enough
    Female announcer? ...
    <seducing voice> You have THE... flag, honey

what next?

Junior Member rkng is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan86 View Post
    I think that there should be an option to change announcer voice... like an Elvis voice, or a voice like that Italiano went to Malta sound clip. Or that Indian guy from the Jerky Boys. That would in fact, be epic!
    That's the worst suggestion I've seen in my entire life.

+ Reply to Thread