+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Aimbotters on Railyard Sample rotation map

Junior Member CowFart is on a distinguished road

Aimbotters on Railyard Sample rotation map

Looks like people are aimbotting on there. I cammed a couple people, they both hit in the 50% to 52% range with perfect accuracy and the misses where fake (rail only map), as in just clipping a corner or hardly missing the head elseward they would of had near 100% hit rate. It was like watching Aimbot on youtube, same movement and hit speed everything.

2 that I watched and more that I didn't watch. Hopefully a admin sees this.

Thx

Senior Member realgumby is on a distinguished road
    Demo or it didnt happen !!!!

i don't know how. there will be more i've seen this a few times over the last week lol. i'll get a demo next time, how do i do that?

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CowFart View Post
    i'll get a demo next time, how do i do that?
    But you know aimbots when you see them....thx for the interesting thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

Quote Originally Posted by muckyman View Post
    But you know aimbots when you see them....thx for the interesting thread.
    I never said I seen it, I said it appears this way. Don't fill the treads up with this crap. My post is serious. why not say something useful like the command?

Senior Member stownr will become famous soon enough stownr's Avatar
    Doubtful. It is not at all uncommon to see people hit50+ acc in insta. Even I am capable of this if the players aren't too experienced.
    You can turn on auto action in the esc menu or type /record in the console to get a demo.

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    CowFart...I doubt there was any botting.. Most good insta players hit over 50% on a bad day.. And they are having a great time on this map with n00b players.. One piece of advice... DO NOT USE THE JUMP RAMPS OR YOU WILL DIE!!!!

Also remember.. Since its a sampler.. The map shows as a Tier 3.. but Tier 4's can join.. And eat you for lunch..
    Last edited by swampy; 10-24-2013 at 06:18 PM.
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

Quote Originally Posted by swampy View Post
    CowFart...I doubt there was any botting.. Most good insta players hit over 50% on a bad day.. And they are having a great time on this map with n00b players.. One piece of advice... DO NOT USE THE JUMP RAMPS OR YOU WILL DIE!!!!

Also remember.. Since its a sampler.. The map shows as a Tier 3.. but Tier 4's can join.. And eat you for lunch..
    I been playing for years. This is my second account actually. Heck I hit 50% on that map on a good day too. and I'm not a heavy player. I'll quickly elaborate.

After camming, i would of seen roughly 60 shots by the guy. The mouse would be a little bit away then suddenly jump, I did not notice any shots that didn't miss it's target. By this I mean the half that didn't hit, were just a hair off they were so close you could hardly detect that it would of missed and that was while charging.

No biggie, catch it again I know how to record now.

PS. I like the ramps, hit the flag one, land on the middle ground ramp, jump off the box, two quick strafe jumps on land and boom get the cap. It works all the time on noobs, of course good players own you when doing that lol.

Thanks

Senior Member d3phx is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by CowFart View Post
    I been playing for years. This is my second account actually. Heck I hit 50% on that map on a good day too. and I'm not a heavy player. I'll quickly elaborate.

After camming, i would of seen roughly 60 shots by the guy. The mouse would be a little bit away then suddenly jump, I did not notice any shots that didn't miss it's target. By this I mean the half that didn't hit, were just a hair off they were so close you could hardly detect that it would of missed and that was while charging.

No biggie, catch it again I know how to record now.

PS. I like the ramps, hit the flag one, land on the middle ground ramp, jump off the box, two quick strafe jumps on land and boom get the cap. It works all the time on noobs, of course good players own you when doing that lol.

Thanks
    when you spectate people, you dont see 100% of what actually happens and you dont see that fracton of what happens when it actually happens either. so what you're spectating is likely your **inaccurate** perception of what is actually happening, which judging by this thread, is probably a legit player owning noobs.

Member risshinben is on a distinguished road
    Speaking of rails, this is the demo from one of the games I had earlier, enjoy.
    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread