+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: T4 Elitists

Junior Member Platzpatron is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Latvietis View Post
    When moving to T4 a good thing to do is look for servers below 100 skill rating. Most of the people there will be like you - alternating tiers so you will be accepted there
    For CTF these servers simply do not exist. It's even hard to find a ctf server with skill below 200.

Senior Member Latvietis is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Platzpatron View Post
    For CTF these servers simply do not exist. It's even hard to find a ctf server with skill below 200.
    T4 Ctf is another story.. It's like ffa. I got a gold bar on both when I was T3 ca, it's really not that hard, most of the people there are still beginners.

Senior Member drohne is on a distinguished road
    give baerlic tier 5

Junior Member rawr_dinosaur is on a distinguished road
    I had the same problem for awhile while levelling up. There is a bit of a step up when you hit Tier 4 and it can be daunting for the first while trying to learn the ropes.

T4 is relentless - you have 3 types of players to deal with. 1) Really good players who don't like having bad players on their teams, and 2) Cheaters/Wallhack/Aimbotters who ruin it for everybody else, and 3) New tier 4's who are struggling to keep up.

It takes some time to get good enough to keep up with the cheaters, and not be the bane/cause of every team game failure. People tend to blame the lowest member on the pole. All I can say is stick it out and don't let it bother you. You will get better, and the majority of games people are there to have fun, and not ruin your experience with cheats.

Just forget about reading the text, and just do your thing. You'll pick up on certain skills required for tier 4. Practice, practice, and practice some more.

Senior Member d3phx is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by rawr_dinosaur View Post
    I had the same problem for awhile while levelling up. There is a bit of a step up when you hit Tier 4 and it can be daunting for the first while trying to learn the ropes.

T4 is relentless - you have 3 types of players to deal with. 1) Really good players who don't like having bad players on their teams, and 2) Cheaters/Wallhack/Aimbotters who ruin it for everybody else, and 3) New tier 4's who are struggling to keep up.

It takes some time to get good enough to keep up with the cheaters, and not be the bane/cause of every team game failure. People tend to blame the lowest member on the pole. All I can say is stick it out and don't let it bother you. You will get better, and the majority of games people are there to have fun, and not ruin your experience with cheats.

Just forget about reading the text, and just do your thing. You'll pick up on certain skills required for tier 4. Practice, practice, and practice some more.
    regarding cheaters, wallhackers, aimbotters, i'd say there are far more people suspected of cheating than there are players you see on a regular basis cheating. i can think of 2-3 people i ever REALLY thought were cheating in the entire 2 years ive been playing.

Senior Member drohne is on a distinguished road
    regarding cheaters, wallhackers, aimbotters, i'd say there are far more people suspected of cheating than there are players you see on a regular basis cheating. i can think of 2-3 people i ever REALLY thought were cheating in the entire 2 years ive been playing.
    its not important if 20 or 200 ppl r cheating, important is the amount of accounts they create. btw most times u just need a couple of minutes or rounds to detect those wh/botters. but i agree with u - many times ppl accused of cheating just got the skill.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    ye, and the thousands of accounts banned are all skill lol

delusional ql forum ftw

Senior Member ShaZe is on a distinguished road ShaZe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danstar View Post
    ye, and the thousands of accounts banned are all skill lol

delusional ql forum ftw
    I have only seen one, the others that use moderated cheats...... I guess I don't really care about them since they are not really changing the game that much. If they want to destroy their own fun in playing the game, so be it I guess, I just doubt that they will ever realize how awesome it is to play it 100% legitimately.

Also, I believe a very high percentage of the bans are simply "smurf accounts". Requiring a credential verification before activating an account would seriously decrease the ban count, however it would also severely reduce the amount of newcomers.
    Last edited by ShaZe; 10-07-2013 at 01:31 AM.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    all i can do is simply laugh, i dont owe any of yas a justification.

learn to see it yourself. most people by now who realize theres a cheater present i can just laugh at, cus its old news and i dont accuse EVERYONE .. there are just things where u know they are beyond the possibilities, and i've played with some of the greats in ql to be able to tell the difference between true skill and fake crap.

if you can't, its your problem. ^^

your belief is a bunch of crap btw

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    danstar has indeed been playing a loooong time (Q3 or earlier I forget), with high level players, if he's suspicious of someone I'd sure want to take a look.

+ Reply to Thread