+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Add visibility Spawn place.

*Sajmon

Add visibility Spawn place.

Hey,
    can u add visibility spawn place like this (LOOK AT RED ARROW) http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/8737.jpg/

This was in Quake III CPM and OSP.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Note: You can use wolfcam to see spawn locations on QL maps.

I forget the cvar, but I'm sure you can find it with cvarlist *spawn*

*Sajmon
    I just say that will be nice too show this like was in quake III CPM and OSP.
    Really helpful.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    F1
    Maybe even as a Start-A-Match option?

Senior Member Flanger is on a distinguished road Flanger's Avatar
    I have a neat script, that was posted long time ago on http://www.4seasonsgaming.com/

Here is what you do. Start practice game with FFA mod. Then load map with devmap command to allow cheats and other extended commands ex. devmap bloodrun, then execute this script (I have it bound to key 9, but you can bind it to any key you want):

Code:
    bind 9 "kick all; bot_pause 0; wait 50; addbot keel; addbot keel; addbot keel; addbot keel; addbot keel; addbot keel; addbot keel; addbot keel; addbot keel; addbot keel; addbot keel; addbot keel; addbot keel; wait 100; bot_pause 1; sv_timeout 99999"
    This script will spawn enough amount of bots to fill all the spawn points and bots will remain stationary/frozen, so you can move around the map and observe all the possible spawn points

*Sajmon
    Yes, thanks u are correct.
    But i just say that this can be add in Quake live.
    That's all i wanted to say.
    I post this in good category forum?

Senior Member drunkenFooL is on a distinguished road
    Mememto_Mori did a nifty spawn visualization program - and it can be used in about 11 QL maps.
    Mostly a tool for duelers, but you may find it interesting if you have not seen this before.

http://www.esreality.com/?a=post&id=2219012

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    To clarify : he wants to be able to see the spawns ingame, while playing. Not in practice. Not in another web page. (although memento's spawn visualization is neat)
    Yes, you posted in the right category, Sajmon.

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashSoul View Post
    To clarify : he wants to be able to see the spawns ingame, while playing. Not in practice. Not in another web page. (although memento's spawn visualization is neat)
    Yes, you posted in the right category, Sajmon.
    Ya.. Paint a big target on spawn ..For the spawn campers who are too lazy to figure out the map. Facepalm..
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

Senior Member Flanger is on a distinguished road Flanger's Avatar
    Just offered alternative to learn spawn points, in case OP wanted to learn them. I always found it irritating seeing translucent pseudo player models around during play.

+ Reply to Thread