+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New players, lets duel!

Junior Member H1ghty is on a distinguished road
    add me:
    h1ghty

Junior Member DeputyScraps is on a distinguished road
    add me- deputyscraps

pretty new to quake in general (came from cs) and mostly need to work on map knowledge / movement, haven't duelled much so looking for looking for newer players like myself- don't have 'pro' if that's a factor

Junior Member Foolzy is on a distinguished road
    Username: Foolzy... Add me

*superior2g
    Add me

Username: superior2g

I'm a CSS/CS GO player from Aus, I always enjoyed watching Quake, particularly after watching a fatal1ty doco, from that I started watching the best like cypher and rapha duel, I've only been playing though despite my interest in the game for a month or so on and off casually, I've played Counter-Strike at a professional level in a number of leagues (cybergamer, cevo, etc.) and I really enjoy this game more and want to get into the competitive side of things so definitely hit me up if you want a duel, I need some schooling.

Junior Member c4ta1yst is on a distinguished road c4ta1yst's Avatar
    add mez, trying to pick up duel.

c4ta1yst

Junior Member hanniballer is on a distinguished road
    Username's hanniballer, located on the east coast. Pretty good at CA but new to duel. Always looking for evenly matched players!

Junior Member Sabre2th is on a distinguished road
    Username is Sabre2th. I'm new to quake, been playing for about a month now. I come from the CS scene so I am familiar with shooters. Pls add me. Thx!

Junior Member Trevo is on a distinguished road
    Go ahead and add me I'm trying to get into competitive Dueling.

Junior Member MariaVictoria is on a distinguished road
    I am looking to learn duel, I have only played some CA so far (and lots of q3 a long time ago) so I am very noob to duel. Looking for people who are friendly and willing to share knowledge, advice and give some pointers. Not necessarily other noobs but not people who just want to bash.

So add me if you want to play friendly matches for fun and learning, I can play at frankfurt and maybe one of the .nl servers, will probably get pro soon so I can host if necessary.

+ Reply to Thread