+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for European Clan! Pref. German!

Junior Member 60_439 is on a distinguished road

Looking for European Clan! Pref. German!

Hey guys,

im Lukas, 21 yrs old - from Germany.
    I played QL in 2009/2010 and just came back from a long break.
    Im looking for a european clan (pref. German), who is training regularly - like once or twice a week and I would also like to play some clanwars vs other teams.

I am mostly playing CA or CTF, I also wouldn`t mind playing TDM.
    My old account (same name as now) was somehow deleted, maybe due to inactivity I guess. Right now im playing mostly in Tier3/Tier4, I`m still improving alot since I haven`t played for so long.

Okay that`s probably it, just answer her or add me directly ingame!
    Cheers! 60_439 ;P

Member Wotanserbe1974 is on a distinguished road
    Hi Lukas, Wir haben in unseren clan eine menge deutsche spieler und ich hab gerade einen nur deutschen clan gegründet für pick-up games mit teamspeak der aber erst noch in der entwicklung ist, von daher müsstest du noch etwas geduld haben. Wenn du interesse hast würde ich dich in beide clans einladen.

push

waiting for more ppl to see this - i can also say that im a "pro" member.

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    Aha.. hard to get are you! Heh.. Click on drunk clan in my siggy and check us out. We have many German and EU members.

We have a competitive wing of drunk called "qrunk" qrunk plays ladders, tourneys, etc. in EU. This tag must be earned.

We offer fun practices, A very active clan board, TS, and #IRC. Come join us in one of our practices and see if you like us..
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

Hey Swampy,
    thanks for your offer! I will definately check that out. Well the thing is I`m looking for a small community and not a big clan.
    Something like 10-20 players where you know everyone and its a bit more familiar.
    Drunk clan seems to be very very huge and I kind of dislike it. Also im easy to be satisfied, I don`t look for any pro players, just chilled ppl to play and practice with!
    Cheers,

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 60_439 View Post
    Hey Swampy,
    thanks for your offer! I will definately check that out. Well the thing is I`m looking for a small community and not a big clan.
    Something like 10-20 players where you know everyone and its a bit more familiar.
    Drunk clan seems to be very very huge and I kind of dislike it. Also im easy to be satisfied, I don`t look for any pro players, just chilled ppl to play and practice with!
    Cheers,
    Heh.. I can understand.. Actually we are not that huge.. A lot of people wear the tag.. but there are maybe about 30 players that stay together and play together.

You're always welcome to hang out at the board and make friends..
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

^up
    tenchars

Junior Member atomic3930 is on a distinguished road
    Hi 60,

hast du inzwischen was gefunden? Ich habe mich aus alter Quake Liebe mal angemeldet und ein paar Matches gemacht. ... Ich wäre auch an einem deutschsprachigem Clan interessiert.

lg

+ Reply to Thread