+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RipSet looking for GOOD CLAN ARENA PLAYERS! Inquire within!

Junior Member Ph4zE_9 is on a distinguished road

RipSet looking for GOOD CLAN ARENA PLAYERS! Inquire within!

Hey Quakers,

My name is Ph4zE_9, I'm one of the captains of Team RipSet. WE are currently changing over from being a non-serious fun team to being a competitive CLAN ARENA team. We have practices every single Saturday, Sunday, and Monday at 8pm in private servers.

What do we work on during practice? We work on the following:

1. Map Speed. - We host two rounds of race on the 'map of the month' that we are practicing on. This helps us become faster, and more familiar with movement in the maps.
    2. Instagib Rail. - This helps us become much more rail-efficient and deadlier at long range during matches, as well as helps us become better rail-clutch players.
    3. Plays. We set up play calling and come up with different plays for certain maps.

Every month, we have a 'map of the month' that we practice on. Every month, we pick a new map that is in rotation and work on it. It is mandatory for all members to at LEAST attend ONE practice every week. We're looking for T3 and UP ONLY. You can submit an application on our website or contact our leadership (myself or a77day7ong). We're always trying out players and want a solid team for the season. If you think you've got what it takes to help build a team, or if you just want to move your game up to a more serious/competitive level, look no further. What are some benefits we have for our members? Great question.

RipSet offers:
    -Full on website complete with forum.
    -Mumble server
    -Great members who are competitive and like to have fun.
    -A facebook group to help you stay connected to other members of the team.

If you think this is a great team for you, and you want to help build something great, get in touch with us! We would love to hear from you. Inquire at our website at: http://www.RipSet.Enjin.com or contact leadership or make a reply to this thread. Either way...

Thanks for reading, and for your inquiry!
    http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/...ps544d9e53.jpg
    Last edited by Ph4zE_9; 08-29-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Senior Member lowlife1 is on a distinguished road lowlife1's Avatar
    I was thinking...I dont do Facebook,and sometimes I may have to leave at a moments notice..Im probably not what your looking for. You want someone with more experience in Team orientated games.As I am not looking for the big Spotlight..Thats not me...
    Last edited by lowlife1; 08-30-2013 at 02:31 PM.

Member BRRRAAAAIIINNie is on a distinguished road
    Are you doing any competitions?

Junior Member Ph4zE_9 is on a distinguished road
    ABSOLUTELY! We compete in FaceIT tournaments religiously and would love other like minded folks who would like to participate in them with us.

*SinisterCat
    US clan? cause I live in europe

Junior Member sparkyb10 is on a distinguished road
    Hi guys I would like to join

+ Reply to Thread