+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newbie Clan Question

Junior Member Edge540Star is on a distinguished road

Newbie Clan Question

Hi

I've recently got a clan invite and accepted it and was just wondering if anybody could give me like a quick rundown of how clans work, eg; ive seen a roster so do you just look on there and join a game or is there anything more i need to do?

Thanks, Edge

Senior Member Mike68 will become famous soon enough Mike68's Avatar
    Look at the clan roster and send friend invites. If they accept then you'll see when they're online and you can join games that they're in. Some clans have their own websites and/or irc channels too; here are a couple of the more popular ones:

Drunk: http://qldrunkclan.proboards.com/

Chill: http://qlchill.proboards.com/

Senior Member Dr_Mr_Ed will become famous soon enough Dr_Mr_Ed's Avatar
    Most clans have very little organization if any. They largely rely on the friends list and just seeing each other in game. More serious clans will have separate pages and places to hang out including vent/ts servers set up. Many of the more open clans like drunk/chill have strength in numbers and can organize stuff more easily.

As far as what QL provides for clans, the roster is about it. But that's only partially accurate because premium players can be part of multiple class. I think i show up on 6-8 different rosters, but only really wear 1 of 3 tags.
    Any sufficiently skilled player is indistinguishable from a hacker (to paraphrase Arthur C Clarke)

Junior Member Edge540Star is on a distinguished road
    Ok thats realy helpful advice from both of you thanks

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    The best thing is to have a good friends list. Period.. And of course....Good friends..
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

+ Reply to Thread