+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: t3 in t4

Junior Member MicroMage is on a distinguished road

t3 in t4

please ban t3 players from t4 games; just like t4 is banned from t3.

thank you.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    No10charssss

Senior Member lowlife1 is on a distinguished road lowlife1's Avatar
    Then you would have to do it for 1in2 and 2in3. That way no one can see if they can handle or are ready for the deeper end of the pool. Even if their Tier rating says different.Besides,most of the time they will get their butt kicked and you probably wont see them again until they are really ready.
    Last edited by lowlife1; 08-17-2013 at 09:45 PM.

Senior Member Cat will become famous soon enough Cat will become famous soon enough Cat's Avatar
    I think banning lower tiered people should be an option for private servers.

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    I think banning lower tiered people should be an option for private servers.
    P/W the server and do invites..
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

Senior Member Cat will become famous soon enough Cat will become famous soon enough Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swampy View Post
    P/W the server and do invites..
    So that only your friends can join, who you constantly have to invite/re-invite and you always have to be online to manage your server... Yeah, no.

Junior Member Alxc is on a distinguished road
    So how can T3's be T4's. Probably best by excercise with T4's.

Nevertheless many T4's has their T4 from a developed skill of camping and LG spamming.

Thay are really not T4's - the whish is a symptom of disorted reality about the game is about score and score only (and not fun in all).

And when some seems inadquate fit to fullfill their wish due to apparently no other life-style than hanging hours and hours over a game, such neurotic suggestions appear.

Lonely people with an ego that is satisfied by sorting weaker out (say - a T3 is not weak).

Thankfully those T4's types is possible avoided on T3 servers.

--- addition

turning back i seee that MicroMage has a 51% LG use in which case he's my category of a LG spammer that earned hes T4 from what equals running around and using - say - 5 out 10 rounds with the LG only. What a game spoiler !

I haven't made any statistics but it could be interesting in favor of those many who made posts about the LG, to see how many T4+ that have 50% and more LG use.

In case of such overweigth there is a clear - and in my eyes- a definitive proof that the LG use (or power) shuld be adjusted.

Yes - it's like the NSA espionage. They know it but ignore it. The weapon usage and so called "skill" leves says it all.

There You have it - If someone cares about facts !
    Last edited by Alxc; 09-15-2013 at 09:20 AM.

Senior Member drohne is on a distinguished road
    please ban t3 players from t4 games; just like t4 is banned from t3.
    full agreement and support.

tier3 skill is far to low for tier4 servers (which mostly consists of playerz i would split in tier4 and tier5 playerz) - if u got only one tier3 in 10 playerz, match is (most of times) simply done, the team with tier3-player will lose, thats at least what i heff observed in the long run.

why should a tier3 play in a tier4 if a tier4 is not allowed to join a tier3 server!?

plz someone explain logic! and dont argue again there are not enuff playerz, we have that argument already for not splitting tier4 in tier4 and tier5 (baerlic-tier )
    Last edited by drohne; 09-15-2013 at 09:42 AM.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    i've said this all before but here we go...

leave the public servers as they are, ofc. but add the option in SAM (start a match), to limit either ... by skill, minmimum skill-rating or tier or hours played (would prevent fake accounts from joining after bans n' such or freshly made newb accounts from getting smashed in their very first game). would also give an incentive to weaker players to work on their game and increase their skill if they wanna play on various servers. it should be a given for hosting options.

what i however find greatly amusing, is standard players demanding changes in this thread. no support, only complaints. mi mi mi...

Senior Member Mike68 will become famous soon enough Mike68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danstar View Post
    ...or hours played (would prevent fake accounts from joining after bans n' such or freshly made newb accounts from getting smashed in their very first game)...
    This is a good idea.

+ Reply to Thread