+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Why my weapons have no effect

Senior Member ShaZe is on a distinguished road ShaZe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminus View Post
    I can find advice on the thread and already found some nice pieces of advice that has already helped me play better. Try to assume that I'm not just griping about losing, ok. I'm looking for help so my config can be just as good as the others or at least close so I can compete too... I'm not playing to be your frag.
    Chill down bro, I thought you had already received all the possible solutions to your problem and since the thread seemed done, I thought it would be funny to point out that funny baldur's gate reference. I can understand that you misinterpreted it.
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 08-16-2013 at 11:52 AM.

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    having a custom cfg doesnt give you an edge terminus. no user level cvar in this game effects dmg/reload/speed?
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

Senior Member NEPHIREM is on a distinguished road NEPHIREM's Avatar
    Actually, that "I press fire and I die" reminds me of issues I have with this game. I play insta, though. So far I didn't find any solution for this, seems random. Sometimes ping 85 game feels smoother then ping 35 one. It feels like game have trouble dealing with everything that happens on the server and then just calculates stuff wrongly. Hard to explain this to people who dont have these issues, you have to experience them yourself to see what's going on.

Now, maybe you don't have those issues but try setting cl_autotimenudge to 1. Sometimes it helps. Sometimes it will work better with it set to 0. Experiment a bit. Good luck.

Senior Member Cat will become famous soon enough Cat will become famous soon enough Cat's Avatar
    Having cg_lagometer at 2 can instantly show you when something is wrong. If the line is jagged, it's a problem. It means your ping isn't consistent and likely a lot of your shots will go through. If there are yellow bits, you're in trouble. You've probably got FPS drops. Red spikes, you're having packet loss, and the server won't even know you've fired a shot even though you can see it on your screen.

Member Terminus is on a distinguished road
    Having a custom config does something to help play the game else why do it? Your comment minimizes my quest for better play and is why I'm blunt when I say, please assume this is not about simple complaint at losing so you can offer real assistance. Help is very very much appreciated... comments and no help does me how much good?
    Last edited by Terminus; 08-19-2013 at 04:19 PM.

Thanks Nephrirem... I'll try that.

Finally I got my demos updloaded

I have several from several different games. I'm sure some things I do will make you wet your pants with laughter, I forget which one, but its terrible with being slow to the draw despite, hitting fire others, I simply miss... however, with the rocket I seldom try to hit dead on, but even my close hits seem to do much damage even after several hit, then boom one close hit from them and I'm dead.
    Attached Files

No... I thought the baldur's gate reference was quite funny and I was being sarcastic about being a frag b*** because I'm a magnet for the others when they see how badly I suck, so its like I feel double teamed constantly as the others fight to get the easy frag... so its sweet revenge which I get to frag their **** back every once in a while.

Senior Member Limbless_Pony will become famous soon enough Limbless_Pony will become famous soon enough
    Ok a quick fix:
    - halve your sensitivity
    - stop ignoring sound

Should allow you to shoot at enemies before they kill you and also start actually hitting them instead of every possible wall nearby.

I'm assuming you mean mouse sensitivity and yeah I suck... ok, I miss a lot... but that's from demo0001... I'm watching them myself too... what about when I have the drop on them... or am I imagining things.

+ Reply to Thread