+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reset All Stats Option

*ICE_COLD_BEER

Cool Reset All Stats Option

Hi

I would like to suggest the possibility of adding a "Reset all Stats" option.

I have been watching the amount of threads generated in the forums concerning people who are annoyed with the tier system. (Being bumped up into T4) Myself included. Well I thought about it, and this is all I could come up with for the moment. If you could reset your whole account, So you start from scratch again. I think it would definitely reduce the amount of new accounts created.

Just an idea....

Kindest Regards

Senior Member Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat's Avatar
    I'm for it. Think I've requested the ability myself at some point.

Senior Member vurun is on a distinguished road vurun's Avatar
    Support told me a couple of months ago that it is not possible. Probably never will be.
    VG278HE@144Hz + EC2evo + Manticor + Lycosa+ SS Siberia v2

QL doesn't need more tiers, it needs more players (С)

*ICE_COLD_BEER
    That's a shame, oh well, thanks guys.

Senior Member Uuber is on a distinguished road
    I'd like to see a stat feature like a trip meter on a car. Reset your stats to zero on a separate counter that doesn't impact your main stats. So you can monitor your stats better over periods of time. Ideally 3-4 separate stat counters you can play with and reset whenever desired. That's overkill to a degree so just 1 trip meter is fine. Too bad it sounds like it will never happen.

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    Create a second account (as allowed in the T&C's), allow your first account to expire by not logging in for however long it is (2 weeks? 1 month?), ask for a renaming of the second account to that of your first one. Done.

Senior Member Mike68 will become famous soon enough Mike68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    Create a second account (as allowed in the T&C's), allow your first account to expire by not logging in for however long it is (2 weeks? 1 month?), ask for a renaming of the second account to that of your first one. Done.
    Except that name changing is still unavailable (afaik), otherwise neat idea.

Senior Member vurun is on a distinguished road vurun's Avatar
    AFAIK, support can only transfer subscription atm.
    VG278HE@144Hz + EC2evo + Manticor + Lycosa+ SS Siberia v2

QL doesn't need more tiers, it needs more players (С)

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    it can take along time, I waited 7 months for "adderall" to get deleted (w/o the org. owner logging in) A bot auto deletes user names every month or so
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

+ Reply to Thread