+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm looking for a clan

Junior Member cecchino98 is on a distinguished road

I'm looking for a clan

Hello,I'm looking for a clan to basically train and improve my skills,but also to make some new friends.My skill level is around tier 3 and I always try to be friendly with the other players,so I'd like to join a clan with friendly people.I live in Italy,so I may have some ping problems with people that aren't european,if that can help you. If you want to know more about me,feel free to ask

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    Hello cecchino98... drunk clan is open to all tier levels and to anyone no matter where you live. We have many active EU members including Italians.

We have a very active clan board where you can meet new friends.. Fun practices (usually in EU).

Our members play a variety of game types with iCTF,CTF, CA, FT and iFT ..

Please click on drunk clan in my signature to learn more about us..
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

Junior Member KillerKat is on a distinguished road
    Looking for new recruits into our clan. were lookin over your thread message and thought i would offer you an invitation to join we're friendly good players that just like to have fun. looking to recruit friendly people

Junior Member cecchino98 is on a distinguished road
    KillerKat,I'd like to join your clan,at least to try how it is.Send me an invite,if you want

Junior Member icemantech is on a distinguished road
    and i'd like to join a clan : ) If anybody interest send me an invite. Age: 20 Location : Hungary

+ Reply to Thread