+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Allow Pro subscribers to Vote in their servers !

Junior Member Killer3G is on a distinguished road

Allow Pro subscribers to Vote in their servers !

Currently: when the owner of the server try to vote, his vote instantly cancel all the voting and the vote will be passed if he vote yes, or failed if he vote no.

There should be a way for the owners to cast their own votes too! maybe they just want to give opinion not force decision!

For example: It should be like when they press F1 or F2, it only give a normal Yes or No vote accordingly. However, when they press again the decision is taken.

Senior Member CPTcman is on a distinguished road
    I don't really see the value in this. If you want to express an opinion on how you want a vote to go, you can just call a vote and say "F1".

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    I thought that you had to vote twice to pass the vote by force as a server owner/op.

Senior Member Shelby is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfa View Post
    I thought that you had to vote twice to pass the vote by force as a server owner/op.
    No just once. (If you call the vote then you have to f1 to pass it through, but if someone else calls it just 1 press will auto pass/fail.) And its really annoying if you're a moron like me, i forget every single time and vote. The 'admin vote' should be a seperate command imo.

Its also annoying if someone has given a few people ref status, at that point a fair vote becomes near impossible to achieve.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    It should be two votes to override votes called by others players for owners and referees then.

Senior Member Shelby is on a distinguished road
    Agreed. 10 chars

Junior Member Killer3G is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfa View Post
    It used to be... Now it's not.
    This should be fixed, It's very annoying !!

Banned danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    just allow presets in SAM to set which votes are on and which are off, problem solved for people wanting various votes enabled.

otherwise what the op said is perfectly right, owners and refs basically can never take part in votes unless they callvote something themselves without instantly passing the vote.
    Last edited by danstar; 08-07-2013 at 07:41 AM.

+ Reply to Thread