+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Add country name to flag

Junior Member Alxc is on a distinguished road

Smile Add country name to flag

I unfortunately don't know all flags, so if possible add country name to profile flag.

(well the USA flag has stribes and a gun, UK has a cross and fish/chips, Jamaica a Joint and Quakestan has a LG in the middle - that all I recon)

Senior Member Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa's Avatar
    FYI you can mouse over the flag in the profile and it will say the country name.

Thanks Lorfa - How could I (and anyone else) know this. Maybe we could all try hover everything and discover hidden treasures - lol.

Senior Member Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alxc View Post
    Thanks Lorfa - How could I (and anyone else) know this. Maybe we could all try hover everything and discover hidden treasures - lol.
    There are some! Like mousing over the awards.

It would be even cooler if you could mouse over flags in-game though, but I can see how this could be kind of tricky to implement.

Hot Dammed Lorfa - Yours are Kiribati - A group of islands south of Hawaii.

I think i load my personal Kon-TiKi and head over for afternoon tea - lol - allthough it takes 1/2 Years to row that far..

btw: If You hover over the Avatar - It says Lorfa's avatar - Very usefull - lol - I would prefer an alternative Avatar animate (then it could change to smile, finger, nude ort whatever - say does the Amins have any humor Z then thay could implemet that when bored..
    Last edited by Alxc; 08-06-2013 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alxc View Post
    Hot Dammed Lorfa - Yours are Kiribati - A group of islands south of Hawaii.

I think i load my personal Kon-TiKi and head over for afternoon tea - lol - allthough it takes 1/2 Years to row that far..
    I'm not really there, I'm in Southern Arizona. I just like the flag, and find it sad that due to rising sea levels their country (which consists of 32 atolls) could be largely submerged by 2100.

btw: If You hover over the Avatar - It says Lorfa's avatar - Very usefull - lol
    Yeah that's kind of silly.

I would prefer an alternative Avatar animate (then it could change to smile, finger, nude ort whatever - say does the Amins have any humor Z
    I'd be fine with just being able to choose my own avatar. As it is, any premium user can just pick my avatar and then they look like me on the forum. Reaper1 (who runs the QLGL) did this, and hasn't changed it even after I begged him to. Luckily he rarely posts here.

then thay could implemet that when bored..
    Yeah uhm, there's an easter egg:

1. Open sponge's profile page.
    2. Shift-doubleclick on the player model picture (it's a Ranger / Sport_blue right now) and your user icon will be replaced with Doom protagonist animated face.
    2. Shift-alt-doubleclick on the player model picture and you will see a greetings from sponge.

+ Reply to Thread