Closed Thread

Thread: Quakelive is ROTTEN!

Junior Member Blaqua is on a distinguished road

Quakelive is ROTTEN!

Players dont respect each others so there is anarchy on public games. What's the point of trying to win games becouse every1 who is losing leaves or worse than that joining to SPEC and in some cases that makes server full and still 1 player is speccing!!

Even worse than that, many server admins are total idiots and dont do nothing to improve unbalanced teams. And the kick option is of course DISABLED.

Banned danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    that game we just played, i was on your team and hardly playing cus in the beginning we were so overpowered it was gonna be a 10-0 blowout (freezetag on overkill). no motivation for easy wins at all especially if there are mates on the other side.

as the match progressed they gotten better and i must say no one except for you raged at that last guy who joined the server during the last rounds (while the last round was running and a join wouldnt have made him come to life anyway), he spect to the finish and nobody but you cared. from 16 people!

you were the only one raging, is the heat getting to you or was there any other frustration that causes you to post your distress here?

to be honest in a game where it would have mattered, i see your point, but a friendly freeze-tag server was running which to my surprise turned out to be an even game all along no matter if they were one more or even with us.

senseless rage post really. the game only becomes rotten with super serious attitudes.

Senior Member SLEEHUNTER is on a distinguished road
    Close thread

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danstar View Post
    the game only becomes rotten with super serious attitudes.
    So true that is dan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

Closed Thread