+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: why was my thread deleted

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fwee View Post
    i answered everything there in previous posts i believe we just keep repeating
    If you did I wouldn't be asking questions..

Junior Member Fwee is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfa View Post
    If you did I wouldn't be asking questions..
    I wouldntve said this either
    i said things 3 or 4 times now and everythign you said is actually above on page 1

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Well I tried.

Sometimes I don't know why I bother.

I suggest you read the previous posts as i just re read them again to point out to myself that everything is already answered

I mean the only other issue would be a virus messing with my mouse, but i wouldnt know how since its been since the start.
    Needless to say im accustom to the difference to what i felt on the pc i was on to notice what i was talking about.
    I figured noone would seem to ?notice what im talking about so maybe i could just make a video of side by side mouse playing to mouse playing from my pc to a vid on the mouse movements alone.
    Last edited by Fwee; 07-21-2013 at 10:05 PM.

Senior Member Mr_Bombadil1 is on a distinguished road
    maybe that other pc you tryed was getting a solid 125 fps and yours doesnt?

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    you both could have built custom pc's using the exact same parts and they would behave differently. but nevrmind
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

Senior Member Flanger is on a distinguished road Flanger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfa View Post
    Well I tried.

Sometimes I don't know why I bother.
    This question followed me through the whole thread

ok. im clearly existant since the 90s and i am clueless to everything..
    and as i said to the post above. what you said was answered PRIROR.
    GPU 660Ti [2GB] Oc'd @ 1400 turbo
    i5 3570 @ 4.2 ghz turbo [idles at 1.6ghz]
    16gb ram [got 8 gigs free] 8gb corsair dominator and 8gb vengence OC'ed XMP profile 1.3
    all stable at 20c idle and 45c max
    it shouldnt be my pc unless, answered above aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Fwee View Post
    ok. im clearly existant since the 90s and i am clueless to everything..
    and as i said to the post above. what you said was answered PRIROR.
    GPU 660Ti [2GB] Oc'd @ 1400 turbo
    i5 3570 @ 4.2 ghz turbo [idles at 1.6ghz]
    16gb ram [got 8 gigs free] 8gb corsair dominator and 8gb vengence OC'ed XMP profile 1.3
    all stable at 20c idle and 45c max
    it shouldnt be my pc unless, answered above aswell
    Here's some more irrelevant info:

History of the D'Oyly Carte Opera Company

The partnership of W S Gilbert and Arthur Sullivan began in 1871. The manager of the Gaiety Theatre asked Sullivan to compose music for a Christmas piece by Gilbert; the result was Thespis. After a respectable run for 63 performances the two went their separate ways.

Richard D’Oyly Carte was the manager of the Royalty Theatre in Soho and he remembered the work of G&S and in 1875 he brought the two together again to provide him with a curtain raiser for Offenbach’s La Perichole. They wrote the one act drama Trial by Jury, which soon became a huge success.

This left D’Oyly Carte in no doubt that the collaboration of these two men could serve to realise his own ambition, to present good English comic opera on the London stage.

The opposing temperaments of composer and author contributed to what was a continually productive partnership for over a quarter of a century. His first commission was The Sorcerer in 1877. This was followed immediately by HMS Pinafore a year later and following its success Richard D’Oyly Carte formed Mr D’Oyly Carte’s Opera Company.

Over the next couple of decades the duo wrote a succession of operas, all of which are as famous now as they were then - The Pirates of Penzance, Patience, Iolanthe, Princess Ida, The Mikado,Ruddigore, The Yeomen of the Guard, The Gondoliers, Utopia, Limited and The Grand Duke.

The success of the operas enabled them to build the Savoy Theatre and later on the Savoy Hotel.

Sullivan died in 1900, and Gilbert retreated to his private estate, where he spent the rest of his life until he died in 1911.

Richard D’Oyly Carte died in 1901 and his widow, Helen, became responsible for the company and for keeping the Savoy tradition alive.

On the death of Helen D’Oyly Carte in 1913, the family business passed to their son Rupert and it was under his control that the company continued during the two world wars.

There were American tours and the start of a long association with Sadler’s Wells until he died in 1948. His daughter Bridget, being the sole surviving member of the family, took up the reins and took care of the difficult days surrounding the expiry of the copyright in 1961.

Senior Member intheway will become famous soon enough intheway's Avatar
    lollercopters
    Sometimes I wonder...
    "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"
    Then it hits me.

+ Reply to Thread