+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: why was my thread deleted

  1. #21
    Junior Member mikul is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14
    Ok, correct me if i'm wrong.
    You have an awesome cool-boy-pc-2k13 with windows xp and 7? so its not your computer.

    You used the same 4 mice on your own computer and then your friends computer??? and something felt better on his/hers computer then on your own?
    But you don't know what? you just hit 20% better on that persons computer then on your own?

    And you use the exact same config on both computers?
    - If not, can you post both configs so we can look at them and find out whats different?

    When you say that you used "same physical setup", what do you mean?
    Did you have exact same computer with exact same hardware? Did you have same computer desk, chair, screen and mousepad? Same OS? what do you mean?
    Please explain.

    maybe your friend have a better screen?
    maybe your friend have a nicer setup when it comes to desk, chair, screen position, mouspad position etc...
    maybe you used another config on your friends computer.
    maybe you or your friend have an autoexec config?
    maybe you have different mouse settings outside of game?
    maybe you have different mouse settings in game? (post your configs!)
    maybe it could be a million reasons...


    Or maybe pros just have a super-secret-special-mega club where they share there super-secrets with each other and no one else.. thats why they are pros, because they have special commands that no one knows about.. as you said on esr..
    - But doesn't that contradict your statement that "You know everything revolving mice".

    Or maybe you just have to explain your problem a bit better since no one seams to understand you.

    If you want help you need to explain your problem so people can understand it. Not just say, oh, i went to a friends house with same mouse and i hit 50% instead of 30%... what is different on my computer?
    How the hell should I know?!

    Give us some information and explain the conditions. Explain what was different. Post your config and the config you played on at your friends house.

    And maybe you should read what you write to? maybe do some corrections in your text, so people can understand it a bit better..

    GL & HF!
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 07-24-2013 at 01:22 PM.

  2. #22
    Junior Member Fwee is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10
    it wasnt the config it doesnt seem to be a hardware issue unless im seeing something new to hacking because i formatted plenty of times
    its how every pro player i see, they have these millimeter skips when they turn and reset their mice that my mouse does not do mice actually.
    g5 mx518 intelli mamba [first version] on xp windows 7 [x64 aswell] w8 x64
    it wasnt a friends it was at some place randomly. it felt 100% 1:1 with me and i couldnt stop hitting perfect. i really dont know what it is but i see it on average people doing the same thing when it comes to their mice movement. Ive tried slow and fast settings. screw it i tried every mouse transition and it seems like a tweak you do to the software in the hardware or the [hardware which doesnt make enough sence]
    i wish i knew a mouse tech because it would answer plenty or got in contact with someone but even if it was that kept away that wouldnt fall into someones hands that isnt noticed.

    well since im the only one go to youtube, find someone who is experienced with movement that isnt a pro but as close as you can get to someone being unconditional to their relations and then compare that video with something in 2011-12 even not even back in q3 and then you will see the steady buy twitchy movement is different then a normal mouse i really dont know what else to say. im about to go into vegas right now and post a comparison just to prove my point
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 07-24-2013 at 01:24 PM.

  3. #23
    Senior Member CPTcman is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    333
    I hate to ask this, but I have to: What is your native language?

  4. #24
    Junior Member Fwee is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10
    .. a little immature but sure keep being a child

    and youd never say this in person so id suggest you back off

    oh, the reason why this would be immature? it's because noone talks about how much smarter he/she is on the internet unless they themselves dont know what maturity is, or perhaps how dead the gaming community would be, perhaps how unkowledged everyone is when it comes to games and how 90% of the population still today thinks that games are pointless and more useless than tv in the brain usage department so when talking about a game reguardless if the guy did or did not know what he was saying was talking about any subject refrain from being immature, unintellectual and stubborn about what you have to say seeming how you clearly NEEDED to say something so stupid without reading every post just like the last child i spoke to on this forum with me even saying that i personally used a different pc at a public place and felt the difference of what i saw on allot of their gameplay [NOT ALL BUT IT SHOWS ON HIGHER SENS - demos and theres nothing to say but to only question these things as ive been on here since the 90's and im not an idiot to be treated so immaturely by every stupid kid i clearly speak to on these forums
    Last edited by Fwee; 07-24-2013 at 07:23 AM.

  5. #25
    Junior Member mikul is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14
    Is there anyone that have understood the question yet after 3 pages?
    I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but your texts are really hard to understand.
    I have read them several times but i still don't understand what your problem is?

    Can you please try to explain your problem again?

    maybe you should open up vegas and point it out, because no one seams to understand. That may be a good idea.

  6. #26
    Member FunkyFlava is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by CPTcman View Post
    I hate to ask this, but I have to: What is your native language?
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe there's a contextual problem when you try to write in English. Perhaps you should post your question in your native language and someone else can translate for you. It might help.

  7. #27
    Senior Member CPTcman is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by Fwee View Post
    and youd never say this in person so id suggest you back off
    Actually, I would. The simple fact is that you are hard to understand, and your text resembles a poorly translated chinese-take out menu, although I have noticed that your syntax tightens up a bit when throwing insults. I was simply hinting that perhaps you would have better luck with your native tongue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fwee View Post
    ...oh, the reason why this would be immature? it's because noone talks about how much smarter he/she is on the internet unless they themselves dont know what maturity is...
    ^^^This, from the same person who said this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Fwee View Post
    ...because im not unkowledged, ive been around since q2 and 1.6 and have been the smartest player in almost every outcome whenever it got to those points so dont take me for stupid when i say it needs to be reposted because its against normal moderation to delete a post/thread for absolutely no reason and i only saw no reason. and my iq is above 110>>>>>
    Quote Originally Posted by Fwee View Post
    well since im the only one go to youtube, find someone who is experienced with movement that isnt a pro but as close as you can get to someone being unconditional to their relations and then compare that video with something in 2011-12 even not even back in q3 and then you will see the steady buy twitchy movement is different then a normal mouse
    At least I can understand this, although I believe your conclusions are wrong. I too noticed the "twitchiness" of some pros' movements, but this is simply a matter of style, not settings. K1llsen is a perfect example, but he's not the only one who plays this way. It is simply a matter of small, quick, precise mouse movements. I am a low sens player and find that it's necessary to do this.

    On a side note, I notice that you've been banned. I don't know the reason, but I can guess. In the future perhaps a bit of courtesy would incline the folks in the community to be more helpful.

    -Cheers

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts