+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: why was my thread deleted

Junior Member Fwee is an unknown quantity at this point

why was my thread deleted

It had only simple truth to it and nothing offensive. the hell was the point of that.
    That was the stupidest thing ive seen. even if it was wrong, which it wasnt it shouldntve been taken down.
    Ive felt it on someone elses pc using the same mice i use. intelli, g5 mx518 and a mamba
    i got off of ebay. just didnt bother asking how because i wasnt playing atm. SO
    can it be posted back up... because you are making no sence by deleteing it

now, i know you just blatantly skimmed my post and said hes just . but 1 you could even look at my stats on here, and these stats are made on my current brain which cant think anymore and i cant even feel my thinking because of a disease
    so dont question me when im doing 30% which is compared to before were i avg 50% ca since ca is more independent aim instead of prediction being everywhere
    ive been around since q2 and 1.6

And now you give me a warning but you dont actually read the post yet again seeming how im asking a Moderator which wouldve been the one to give me an infraction to elaborate at why my post was deleted this morning when it was 100% accurate and true
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 07-22-2013 at 05:30 PM.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    They're not allowed to talk about it. It's against the rules.

so either youre saying the person who deleted the thread is the person who needs to speak to me
    otherwise youre joking.
    im only giving an attutude because i know im right about what was posted, its section, and everything else added.
    so whoever did it i want to appeal!
    because im not unkowledged, ive been around since q2 and 1.6 and have been the smartest player in almost every outcome whenever it got to those points so dont take me for stupid when i say it needs to be reposted because its against normal moderation to delete a post/thread for absolutely no reason and i only saw no reason. and my iq is above 110>>>>>

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    I'm saying that you probably won't get an answer because it's against the rules to talk about it.

I also have no clue what the heck you're even talking about, so there's really no point in arguing about it at me.

Nobody cares how long you've been around or what your supposed IQ is and it doesn't exempt you from the rules either way.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fwee View Post
    because you are making no sence by deleteing it
    Moderation is less forgiving here than on ESR where your other post remains, although no one can make heads or tails of your post there either. It's almost impossible to take you seriously for many reasons.

now, i know you just blatantly skimmed my post and said hes just .
    No, I did not "just skim" your post, on here or ESR. I tried to make sense of it, but it's just nuts.

There are no secret settings in use by pros. You can check the guide in my sig for information on cvars.

You give us no information regarding what was different about this special setup that you felt, just that you were able to play better on it.

but 1 you could even look at my stats on here, and these stats are made on my current brain which cant think anymore and i cant even feel my thinking because of a disease so dont question me
    So we shouldn't question you because you have a disease that makes it difficult for you to think? I mean c'mon man. How do you expect us to take these things?

when im doing 30% which is compared to before were i avg 50% ca since ca is more independent aim instead of prediction being everywhere
    ive been around since q2 and 1.6
    Accuracy depends on a ton of factors such as the skill of the players you're playing against, what weapon you were using, how often you shot it, what situations you used it in, your ping at the time, if you were warmed up or not, etc etc.

You can't just say "oh I got 50 % before now it's 30 % tell me what's different". There are far too many variables to consider. We don't have any demos, or config differences to compare, or anything really.

What's more is that it's hard to believe that you don't understand this, which is why your post seems like trolling. If you have a real issue that you want help with you'll have to make at least some effort to be less ambiguous.

idk, the issue is that i literally hopped on someone elses pc with the same physical setup on xp and windows 7 and it had the mouse doing cm hops which felt as if i had as much control as i would need was 100% 1:1 there was no reason for me not to miss unless it was my fault. but this was a while ago when i wasnt playing anything

besides that im no idiot you could ask me any question and i can come up with unseen circumstances in almost any opinion i can surround almost any topic to this world to date about just about everything except for the whole drop in stocks just like the drop in population. maddness is finding an engine online for 2grand thats worth 10-15 and a mustang worth 60k only 30k now

all im saying is im not lying i know my way 100% around most of everything i try and like i said it was in my own hands
    Last edited by Fwee; 07-19-2013 at 11:13 PM.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    What do you mean by "cm hops"?

If you pastebin your config I can look for anything that might influence the mouse negatively, although probably there won't be because they would be off by default.

it was a universal tweak worked for cs and quake ~ desktop. my config on quake was turned into some random config i threw in to see updates to ql its a mess and id have to make a config from scratch but i know everything revolving mice. i know what mouse is the best seen charts, know maccel dpi and polling rate.
    but i mean when they decide to use a faster sens or even sometimes on the mediocre settings allot of the time you still see it.
    since everyone does millimeter turns with pickup mice resets on position the movement inbetween you can see the mouse working differently. its more responsive and its not the polling usb overclock dpi or raw input i have no idea what it is

i just CBA to post anyhting about it as i wasnt playing atm
    idk what they did to their mice but all of them do it and no one else making any sort of decent videos since old quakes did it so i dont know what else to say
    Last edited by Fwee; 07-20-2013 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fwee View Post
    it was a universal tweak worked for cs and quake ~ desktop.
    The only things that fit this description are:

A. Mouse polling rate
    B. Mouse fixes for windows accel (MarkC mouse fix for example, these don't really need to be done now due to the use of WM_Input in modern games such as QL)

my config on quake was turned into some random config i threw in to see updates to ql its a mess and id have to make a config from scratch
    My guide can help with that.

but i know everything revolving mice.
    Involving..

i know what mouse is the best seen charts, know maccel dpi and polling rate.
    but i mean when they decide to use a faster sens or even sometimes on the mediocre settings allot of the time you still see it.
    Still see what??

since everyone does millimeter turns
    Millimeter turns? What does that mean?

with pickup mice resets on position the movement inbetween you can see the mouse working differently.
    If the mouse is picked up sufficiently high then it doesn't track. What movement would there be then?

its more responsive and its not the polling usb overclock dpi or raw input i have no idea what it is
    So you're experiencing a delayed or laggy mouse?

i just CBA to post anyhting about it as i wasnt playing atm
    You couldn't pastebin your config though? The one you use now in the unlikely case that it has a setting that could make the mouse less responsive? I could look through it as I have all the cvars memorized.

idk what they did to their mice but all of them do it and no one else making any sort of decent videos since old quakes did it so i dont know what else to say
    If they do it, I do it because I am a setting junkie. I still need more information about what you're asking about though.

i answered everything there in previous posts i believe we just keep repeating

+ Reply to Thread