QLPP18 Follow-up Update
This evening we applied a small follow-up update to address a few minor issues that arose due to our recent QLPP18 update.
July 19th Changelog:
- Restored Weapon Config functionality for subscribers.
- Restored power-ups section on the Large HUD.
- Prevented team frag based medals (Defense) from being awarded in Clan Arena when playing on CTF arenas.
- Removed the barred gates from Double Impact in Race.
- Removed an undesired Race spawn on Double Impact.
- Added cg_drawHitFriendTime to allow players to disable the orange hit triangle, or alter its blink duration. Defaults to 1500 (1.5 seconds).
- Lowered the default value of cg_drawDeadFriendTime from 5000.0f to 3000.0f (5 seconds to 3 seconds).
Deployed Thu, July 18th:
- Addressed a back-end issue that would cause some standard-users Race matches to report a Win/Loss.
Deployed Wed, July 17th:
- Removed an undesired Race spawn on Distant Screams.
- Addressed a Race player collision issue on Eviscerated.
- Added Race support to Space CTF.
Last edited by SyncError; 07-18-2013 at 10:42 PM.