QLPP18 Follow-up Update
This evening we applied a small follow-up update to address a few minor issues that arose due to our recent QLPP18 update.
July 19th Changelog:
- Restored Weapon Config functionality for subscribers.
- Restored power-ups section on the Large HUD.
- Prevented team frag based medals (Defense) from being awarded in Clan Arena when playing on CTF arenas.
- Removed the barred gates from Double Impact in Race.
- Removed an undesired Race spawn on Double Impact.
- Added cg_drawHitFriendTime to allow players to disable the orange hit triangle, or alter its blink duration. Defaults to 1500 (1.5 seconds).
- Lowered the default value of cg_drawDeadFriendTime from 5000.0f to 3000.0f (5 seconds to 3 seconds).
Deployed Thu, July 18th:
- Addressed a back-end issue that would cause some standard-users Race matches to report a Win/Loss.
Deployed Wed, July 17th:
- Removed an undesired Race spawn on Distant Screams.
- Addressed a Race player collision issue on Eviscerated.
- Added Race support to Space CTF.
Last edited by SyncError; 07-18-2013 at 10:42 PM.
we want global race times for each map. like top ten
i'm sure it would be added eventually
Originally Posted by buzna500
for standard players need show time after words TRIAL RUN (its only in chat stroke, in score tab for pro|premium only.)
coze no desire to try =|
sorry for bad english