+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weapon configs not working since last QL update

Junior Member SIOUXPERIOR is on a distinguished road

Weapon configs not working since last QL update

My personal settings still on my list but are not in effect since QL last updated some days ago. This is really annoying and nothing I do fix it. I pay for premium.
    Others I talked to does not experience the same issue. Can this be fixed? When? How?

Senior Member Shelby is on a distinguished road
    They know it broke and it will be fixed in a follow up update. (No date given).
    In the meantime you could change your weapon binds

bind <a key> "weapon 6 ; sensitivity 2 ; cg_fov 90" etc etc with whatever variables you change in your weapon cfg.

Junior Member disengage is on a distinguished road
    This happened to me too. I dont use ingame weapon config, but rather my autoexec. Basically my Plasma Gun bind does not work anymore. It is bound to "\" and I've tried changing it in repconfig.cfg as well. I have to manually change it everytime I load a map.

Please fix, id

Senior Member Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by disengage View Post
    This happened to me too. I dont use ingame weapon config, but rather my autoexec.
    The problem mentioned by the OP pertained to cg_weaponconfig_x only, and it was fixed.

Basically my Plasma Gun bind does not work anymore. It is bound to "\" and I've tried changing it in repconfig.cfg as well. I have to manually change it everytime I load a map.
    So when you load the game what is \ bound to?

If you bind it to something and then \writeconfig autoexec it should save.

If you have your autoexec say 'exec disengage.cfg' or w/e then make sure it is changed there and also check to see if repconfig and qzconfig are not read-only.

+ Reply to Thread