weaponconfig and powerup pickup hud fixed - QLPP18 Follow-up Update
Love the Race gametype, and I have a couple suggestions/hopeful possibilities:
- I'd like to see movement keypresses for spectator mode
- Fastest speed obtained at the end of a run
- some indication of your fastest race time for each map in your profile stats
- global (local?) leaderboards for racetimes
- some additional routes for vql
- A minimized/removed death effect, and faster respawn
- transparency options for players & plasma gun shots (some players spam plasma at us and spam /kill, and it gets distracting/annoying fast)
- camping gaz hud from Q3 please?
- perhaps an option replacing/substituting a capture area/screen to go through, for checkpoint flags.
Thank you guys for your work!
edit: and more maps eventually? (preferably some popular defrag maps)
This is much the same concept as when I and others offered suggestions in the Quake Live beta and continue to give feedback/suggestions in various aspects of Quake Live (to make it a more optimized, enjoyable game, while recognizing its differences from vq3, CPM, OSP, etc.)
2. I do play defrag, and have for some time now. I'm glad to see that some of the defrag community has been playing the race variant and would love to see some of the Q3 defrag community be more involved with Quake Live as well. This QL gametype could also reciprocate and bring more people to the Q3 defrag scene. Thus, I think I'm justified (as a player concerned with both QL and defrag's best interests, as well as a subscriber and customer), in hoping and trusting that ID and Quake Live admin will run with and improve upon this gametype.
Awesome stuff!! Love the race mode
Would somebody help me? My lagging really bad. I can't jump, I can't aim, all I can do is die.
quake 3 arena v1.32 is better than quakelive
Except for the fact that no one plays q3 anymore.
Sometimes I wonder...
"Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"
Then it hits me.