+ Reply to Thread

Thread: youtube lost quality of upload video at time in dynamic motion

Senior Member HUK is on a distinguished road

youtube lost quality of upload video at time in dynamic motion

Information may be useful to you.
    I use differents codecs: xvid, h264, x264 but problem is still

I'm testing the youtube 720p video after the upload - its quality is normal, after 1-3 hours his quality is getting worse. It's driving me crazy!!

Quality lost after 1-3 hours at upload time! How to solvet problem? I understand that it is possible to solve the problem 1080p, but I do not want to upload 1080p all the time

Video test ,see in 1080p only (maximum quality) so see the difference - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDSy0...ature=youtu.be

Picture for argument:
    Last edited by HUK; 07-13-2013 at 10:50 AM.

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HUK View Post
    Information may be useful to you.
    I use differents codecs: xvid, h264, x264 but problem is still

I'm testing the youtube 720p video after the upload - its quality is normal, after 1-3 hours his quality is getting worse. It's driving me crazy!!

Quality lost after 1-3 hours at upload time! How to solvet problem? I understand that it is possible to solve the problem 1080p, but I do not want to upload 1080p all the time

Video test ,see in 1080p only (maximum quality) so see the difference - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDSy0...ature=youtu.be

Picture for argument:

No matter what you do..Youtube will chop it up (And your stuck at 30 FPS). Your best bet is to pay $$$ for a Commercial Server..

And remember, There are people out there that don't have the bandwidth to watch a high quality stream... so youtube fills the niche..
    Last edited by swampy; 07-13-2013 at 11:51 AM.
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    own3d tv rendered somewhat decently, they couldnt have been the only place that hosted vids. Save the media info to txt file and post it
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

Senior Member HUK is on a distinguished road
    I am directed to YouTube, because popular. There are other services that better than YouTube, but the popularity is low.

+ Reply to Thread