+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Server Admin Abuse

Senior Member Cat will become famous soon enough Cat will become famous soon enough Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whodares View Post
    considering some of the previous comments, and knowing that the player may kick ppl already, why would you want to join a server which can result in that happening
    And how is everyone automatically supposed to know that the server admin is abusive before getting bit?

Senior Member whodares is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    And how is everyone automatically supposed to know that the server admin is abusive before getting bit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegant View Post
    I do not think this is fair and will not be joining his servers but just don't like the idea of my clan being the target of this for no reason.

I post this because he usually has a server up which gets populated and I've seen him on kicking sprees before so hopefully a warning can be placed.
    as above

Quote Originally Posted by shut_up View Post
    i dont know what are you talking about. i dont even want to know what you want to say.
    the main thing is, dont join my server, you are NOT welcome.

if you do not wish to play with a player, i suggest you add them to your block list, thus eliminating them from being able to see a server you joined, unless they have the url, or a friend already on your server.

Member shut_up is an unknown quantity at this point shut_up's Avatar
    if you do not wish to play with a player, i suggest you add them to your block list, thus eliminating them from being able to see a server you joined, unless they have the url, or a friend already on your server.
    didnt know that, ty mate
    8)) clan is the answer

fallow the rusher

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    I don't think it works like that.

When you block a player, it's YOU who won't see servers he's playing on.

He will still see your server and be able to join it. It is not a permanent ban for someone and I haven't heard of a way to do it.

Unless something changed in this regard very recently but I doubt it.

dunoo lam i've added a few ppl to my block list and never seen them join again so dunoo might of got lucky

Senior Member Shelby is on a distinguished road
    dunoo lam i've added a few ppl to my block list and never seen them join again so dunoo might of got lucky
    You got lucky. (or my block command is even less effective than i thought)

Member shut_up is an unknown quantity at this point shut_up's Avatar
    i will try that block thing, might be helpfull 8))
    8)) clan is the answer

fallow the rusher

+ Reply to Thread