+ Reply to Thread

Thread: |NmH| High level players wanted!

Junior Member Realmie is on a distinguished road

|NmH| High level players wanted!

Recently, we here at No More Heroes have started to look for players that want to go in at high level competitive gameplay, such as big name clan wars, pickup and things like FACEit. If you think you're good enough to play in such games (at CTF and TDM - CA members also accepted although not as favoured) then please add me in game (Realmie). Recommended Tier 4 overall and tier 5 in whatever you're entering our clan as. We also accept tier 4'ers who are willing to learn and play in Internal clan matches for practise.

We are mainly western European based, with some players stretching out to Lithuania and Poland. Best ping is often experienced for Dutch, french or Italian players. (with the exception of those with crap internet.)

Junior Member m0nkm4n is on a distinguished road
    sure i would like to join
    look at my stats

Member Chimaira is an unknown quantity at this point
    I'd like to try as a ctf player. Also I think I could improve my tdm skills in internal clan matches - playing tdm on pubs is ruined by quitters and people who doesn't have an idea about this particular gametype. Feel free to add me to your friend's list
    Don't worry:
    there's always a server where you can own everyone,
    there's always a server where everyone can own you.

Senior Member Latvietis is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by m0nkm4n View Post
    sure i would like to join
    look at my stats
    I checked your profile..
    1. You made it yesterday
    2. You are based in USA

We are mainly western European based, with some players stretching out to Lithuania and Poland. Best ping is often experienced for Dutch, french or Italian players. (with the exception of those with crap internet.)
    For You to play for us we need an NA team, witch we obviosly dont have yet and the possibility of us deciding making one is fairly low. Maybe when we grow bigger we will start thinking about it but for now i think you should look for a NA clan instead :)

- Officer

+ Reply to Thread