+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Premium Pak 18 Preview

Senior Member mi will become famous soon enough
    Race mode seems fun, but I'd like a cgaz hud for quake live so it would be more similar to defrag. Like the one here - recorded in QL then played back in q3 defrag.

*ZerKx
    hello, I could help?, QLM does not answer me when I put: update ZerkX, QLRANKS: Scanning matches for zerkx. Please wait. . and I do not ever get your answer

Senior Member stownr will become famous soon enough stownr's Avatar
    QLRANKS is not ran or supported by id software. You would need to ask the people that run it. They can be reached in irc here usually... http://irc.lc/quakenet/qlranks/

*ZerKx
    thanks , stownr

Senior Member Raz0rblade is on a distinguished road Raz0rblade's Avatar
    This looks interesting. Makes Fastcaps possible to play together..... but for real Race/Defrag u need maps that are created for this mod. However i think i will spend some hours playing it

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    yay Race mode finally - non-PQL version too pls (if it's not gonna already be available for pro users to spawn)

Junior Member TerribleTrioJon is on a distinguished road
    Pretty happy, I hope they continue to... run with this.

But I'm really happy that they made some gestures towards the defrag community of q3. It's still active and open-open sourced, so we shall see. Hope to see a bunch of defrag maps, pql and vql, weapons and strafe options, grenades, haste and quad, to name a few.

Crossing my fingers, I hope my pro membership pays off with this...

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Goser View Post
    nice a race mode, could be really fun. Is it possible to play together, with opponents as ghosts?
    This will help:
    Quote Originally Posted by sponge
    Players race against the clock and each other to earn the fastest time.
    Read: yes, you will play with other players!

You can even see the "ghosts" at 0:50, 1:10 and more in the preview video:

Senior Member HanzoHasashiSan is on a distinguished road
    Wow, that preview seems pretty cool. I would also vote for a non-PQL version, tho. Not used to that movement. I think most ppl here aren't as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tichi View Post
    Dude I love all the people with the comments about me. I do rage in the cage and stuff at staples center. We can get half naked and fight in the cage brah. Any other guys wanna watch??? Ill give you hugs after i put body oil on my body

Member ephix1a is an unknown quantity at this point ephix1a's Avatar
    omg race mode

+ Reply to Thread