+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Issues when setting the mouse wheel in controls

*FecalFantasy

Issues when setting the mouse wheel in controls

By default, the mouse wheel is used for switching weapons.
    When I went to the controls to try and reverse the direction of the weapon reel, I found out the game doesn't seem to detect the spinning mouse wheel in the controls at all. I apparently need to type some sort of command in the console to set the controls manually but I don't know which one
    This is also one of the first forums I've posted in years. Most online forums are filled with douc'hebag "elite" posters with 70 000 or so posts who come into every thread acting like obnoxious clowns while everyone kisses their ass. I'm hoping this one is different

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FecalFantasy View Post
    By default, the mouse wheel is used for switching weapons.
    When I went to the controls to try and reverse the direction of the weapon reel, I found out the game doesn't seem to detect the spinning mouse wheel in the controls at all. I apparently need to type some sort of command in the console to set the controls manually but I don't know which one
    To open the console hit CTRL+ALT+~

In the future you may wish to set com_allowconsole to 1 in which case you need only hit the ~ key to bring down the console.

By default it is:

bind mwheelup "weapnext"
    bind mwheeldown "weapprev"

To reverse the direction:

bind mwheelup "weapprev"
    bind mwheeldown "weapnext"

Most online forums are filled with douc'hebag "elite" posters
    Sorry to hear that Mr. "FecalFantasy".

*FecalFantasy
    Thank you! I wasn't expecting such a quick response

+ Reply to Thread