+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New game mode!

Member CMSS is on a distinguished road

New game mode!

FEEL FREE TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS BUT, THIS IS MY IDEA:

it can be 2v2 and your in a room, there are 2 big rooms next to each other, just like a rectangle box, and there is glass in the middle so you can see the matches as it would be 1v1 but you on a team while doing 2v2, (or you can have it so you don't know how your team mate is getting on so now window) well basically its 1v1 be there is 2 to a team, and at both ends of the rooms, there is a box, and you don't know what weapon you will get, but you then activate the box and you will receive the weapon, then that's the weapon you will fight the other player with, you wont know what weapon you will have until you both start shooting ( the weps can be different of course)

*i might of mist some stuff off*
    So if your mate wins and you win its 2-0 but it you win and your team mate doesn't its 1-1 of course, and the score limit can be something like 10
    ***PLEASE DO GIVE THIS A THINK***
    Kind regards, cmss

Junior Member Doom__Guy is on a distinguished road
    Meh, not interested.
    Know me and know fear!!!

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    I'm only reading the title.

No. That's not going to help the playerbase at all.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Sounds fine to me.

I suppose the concern is that it must be 2v2 whereas all non-duel game types support 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4/5v5+

Member CMSS is on a distinguished road
    well it can be anything mate, 1v1 would be great too, a 1v1 battle with 1 wep which will be random, and maybe each round you get points to buy a weapon but it'll be random , ( from the box ) and the points can be given by the amount of damage you have done!

+ Reply to Thread