+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: how to make a frag movie

Junior Member proCMSS is on a distinguished road

how to make a frag movie

i have the demos from wolfcam and the set times, and i would like to use sony vegas pro to edit it all, but it wont accept the file, how do i convert it? (do i need to use fraps or somet)?
    qlcmss@hotmail.co.uk = demos for movie

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

*netoraar
    You can use fraps, or you can use the built in recorder.

The command to record using the built recorder in Wolfcamql is "/video [jpg, png, tga, or avi] [wav]" and the files should save at "C:\Users\Your_Name\AppData\Roaming\wolfcamql\wolf cam-ql\videos".

If you record as avi you can easily drop the file into Sony Vegas, or if you recorded individual frames along with the wav file you can combine them using a program like Virtual Dub.

Member CMSS is on a distinguished road
    to complicated :*

Junior Member 22 is on a distinguished road
    So am I wasting a step recording an avi with wolfcam then using Vdub to convert to avi? (facepalm) if so. I was following a movie making guide :|

Quote Originally Posted by netoraar View Post
    You can use fraps, or you can use the built in recorder.

The command to record using the built recorder in Wolfcamql is "/video [jpg, png, tga, or avi] [wav]" and the files should save at "C:\Users\Your_Name\AppData\Roaming\wolfcamql\wolf cam-ql\videos".

If you record as avi you can easily drop the file into Sony Vegas, or if you recorded individual frames along with the wav file you can combine them using a program like Virtual Dub.
    avins will capture working audio

Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Adderall View Post
    avins will capture working audio
    I tried dropping a captured avi into vegas without using v dub but the sound clip doesn't equal the length of the video clip.

i just recorded a 10 avi clip with audio and it plays back fine via vlc/vegas. which ver of wolf?

Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Adderall View Post
    i just recorded a 10 avi clip with audio and it plays back fine via vlc/vegas. which ver of wolf?
    9.11 I didn't have any trouble when I made my first movie. I trimmed my demos with wolfcam. Captured as an avi. Dropped the avi into v dub. Then dropped the avi into Sony Vegas and it worked fine. Now when I follow those steps and try to preview my demo, the audio drops completely off of the preview making it tough to edit at all. If i start and stop the preview the sound will return, but only for a few seconds then drop again.

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    Instead of using V-dub to compress the avi that you made in wolfcam, You should use Handbrake

More features, open source and free and works in Windows,OSX and Linux.. V-dub is a little dated..
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

+ Reply to Thread