+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: July 2013 Standard Rotation

Junior Member Sent_KB is on a distinguished road
    A pretty bad CTF-month.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Sent_KB View Post
    A pretty bad CTF-month.
    But very good for duel, ca and tdm; in that order. If you play on standard servers then it's best to switch mods each month. That or buy a sub.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

Member saturnz is on a distinguished road
    we actually started playing powerstation just before the rotation system kicked in

it was lots of fun 8v8 CA, or at least we though so

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by saturnz View Post
    we actually started playing powerstation just before the rotation system kicked in

it was lots of fun 8v8 CA, or at least we though so
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Senior Member CoolMike is on a distinguished road
    I used to love 16 player FFA on Powerstation!

It was absolute madness with people spamming like crazy. 50 frags in 2 minutes was achievable if you got on a huge run.

Timing the mega (under the arch) was super profitable. Timing the armor in the circular room with the shotgun much less profitable (Tons of spam). There was also a power-up in the side room worth trying for but you would often die instantly after pickup.

The only problem was people camping in the rocket launcher room and shooting the spawn point. It was annoying but those guys almost never won the map.

Senior Member Mike68 will become famous soon enough Mike68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMike View Post
    I used to love 16 player FFA on Powerstation!

It was absolute madness with people spamming like crazy. 50 frags in 2 minutes was achievable if you got on a huge run.

Timing the mega (under the arch) was super profitable. Timing the armor in the circular room with the shotgun much less profitable (Tons of spam). There was also a power-up in the side room worth trying for but you would often die instantly after pickup.

The only problem was people camping in the rocket launcher room and shooting the spawn point. It was annoying but those guys almost never won the map.
    Yes. It's a fun map... I still don't see why this is the ONLY map to have been left out of the pool. Arena Gate is still in rotation (also hugely fun for 16FFA), despite people calling it a "noob" map. End this discrimination now!

*30ROCK
    We should be able to vote to change maps WITHIN THE CURRENT POOL. There is no reason to not allow this. Not listening to users is part of modern computer culture but come on, meet us half way already. You stick us with a certain list of maps every month, FINE, just let us vote to change maps within that pool. If 100 people quote this post and say +1, then maybe the intentionally deaf developers will get the hint.

Senior Member drohne is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by 30ROCK View Post
    We should be able to vote to change maps WITHIN THE CURRENT POOL. .
    soundz good. i would like to have at least the possiblity to choose map within the months pool.

Junior Member Sent_KB is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman3 View Post
    That or buy a sub.
    I have a pro account...

Junior Member crazy_girl is on a distinguished road
    joke maps for ctf -_-

+ Reply to Thread