+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring Rocket arena game mode to Quake live

Junior Member Crazy_Chief24 is on a distinguished road

Cool Bring Rocket arena game mode to Quake live

u guys need to add Rocket arena from ra3 into ql
    people wiil go crazy over that and plss bring back voting on maps and get rid of this map pool thing its not good , and if u add rocket arena game mode plss give the guns a boost in damage like it was in ra3

Senior Member drohne is on a distinguished road
    iam in
    at least there are many many very good ra3 maps that should/could be activated for ql/ca. if i open me old q3/ra3 i detect many maps that i would like to play in ca and imo many of the good old ra3 maps fit mucho much more to ca than some of the tdm/ffa maps that r used in ql for ca.
    btw for ppl who dont know ra3 - some ql-maps like thunderstruck, canned heat, theater of pain, electric head (those for 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 gaming intended) and overkill (ra3-ca-map) are originally ra3-maps.

checked: me ra3 i have 20 mappacks installed, which means 60 maps for 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 and 20 ca maps to chose from

btw: its an old thread, but i hear so much complaining about maps that dont fit ca-gamestyle, so i guess maybe we need some poll which ra3-maps should be activated/recoded for ql
    Last edited by drohne; 06-30-2013 at 04:39 AM.

Junior Member toddie is on a distinguished road toddie's Avatar
    It would be awesome to have that queuing mode but it won't happen, people have been asking for it since the beginning 4 years ago.

Junior Member Crazy_Chief24 is on a distinguished road
    for anyone who plays ra3, my bro a has server taht is always up called {CROM} RA3
    i reall do miss rocket arena game mode

Junior Member selven_blah is on a distinguished road
    Been wondering also why we don't have rocket arena on ql. Specially Ra3map4 .

and also why by default ruleset are all QL, new people joining do not get exposed to PQL and in the end, we don't end up having much PQL players.

Senior Member vurun is on a distinguished road vurun's Avatar
    VG278HE@144Hz + EC2evo + Manticor + Lycosa+ SS Siberia v2

QL doesn't need more tiers, it needs more players (С)

Member DTBlud is on a distinguished road
    Tons of people want RA3 options on QuakeLive, and they've been asking since the QL started. I ask about it every time they add a new mod that is not RA3- but hey, they are too busy to even answer any of us...too busy working on mods for a First Person "Shooter" that has no shooting (race?seriously?) instead of giving their members what they've been asking for since the beginning.

Senior Member Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DTBlud View Post
    Tons of people want RA3 options on QuakeLive, and they've been asking since the QL started. I ask about it every time they add a new mod that is not RA3- but hey, they are too busy to even answer any of us...too busy working on mods for a First Person "Shooter" that has no shooting (race?seriously?) instead of giving their members what they've been asking for since the beginning.
    People have been screaming for defrag way longer than they have for rocket arena.

Member sakasanje is on a distinguished road
    I rarely played RA3, but isn't Clan Arena basically RA just with different maps? Maybe there are some more minor modifications, so it all comes down to the maps.

Or am I wrong?

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    It's about some features from ra3. Clan arena lacks decent 1v1/team queuing. Also: multi arena maps.
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

+ Reply to Thread