+ Reply to Thread

Thread: !!!

Junior Member Scandalous is on a distinguished road

!!!

Sorry,but the way of movement of quake sucks again now!It's worse than yesterday.Please fix it!

*Yo_Momma
    What do you mean, way of movement? Guessing English isn't your first language - try again and be clearer this time.

What i mean?!Do you play quake at all?Don't you see?!What can I mean you think!Way of movement is the way you manage your avatar that you play!It's a little better now, but there is still much to be desired.Why change at all?!
    Last edited by Scandalous; 06-27-2013 at 11:51 AM.

*Yo_Momma
    Nothing has changed with the movement. It's exactly the same as it always was. Perhaps something in your .cfg file is messed up and causing problems. Try deleting and recreating your .cfg files and see if that helps.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Probably you were on a PQL server which has different movement physics than the standard QL ruleset.

Ok,thank you!How can that be?I did not touch anything!

I do not know,but even if i been to such server i did not understand it and such changes remain out there because I noticed a difference even when I practice.Are there servers with different configurations on quake live?

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandalous View Post
    I do not know,but even if i been to such server i did not understand it and such changes remain out there because I noticed a difference even when I practice.Are there servers with different configurations on quake live?
    Yep.

Look for information on what kind of server like so:

https://imageshack.com/scaled/large/692/nwz.png

If you see the 'wrench' icon you can mouse over it and it will tell you what's been modified.

You don't have to also vomit rainbows, but sometimes it helps.

Ok thank you,nice to know that!Seems to have to be more cautious.

+ Reply to Thread