+ Reply to Thread

Thread: qlprism demo player query

Junior Member Shahe is on a distinguished road

qlprism demo player query

I want to see the item timings at the side when viewing demos, is there anyway to show this, the way a spectator sees when speccing a game, they know what items are up etc and how long for them, just wondering if it's possible to enable this, as it would make my demo viewing more efficient.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Yes, with wolfcam.

Also spectators can only see this information on special competition servers.

Junior Member Shahe is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfa View Post
    Yes, with wolfcam.

Also spectators can only see this information on special competition servers.
    That's fine, I'm only interested for playing back my own demos, how would I turn on the item timings then? Thanks

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahe View Post
    That's fine, I'm only interested for playing back my own demos, how would I turn on the item timings then? Thanks
    They're on by default.

I don't know the cvar to turn them off even. I just use cvarlist * when I'm trying to figure out how to do something in wolfcam.

+ Reply to Thread