+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mousepad help

*tCrown

mousepad help

I was wondering why some days i can use the whole mousepad when playing games and do better but most days i can use maybe an inch of it? is there a way i can consistently use the whole mousepad? is it a subconscious thing? a repitition thing? Last night playing a video game i was able to use the whole surface and was faster because of it, but today? it completly screws me up and i just aim all over the place. It's like this in all games i play, maximizing the whole mouse pad surface is a rarity.

Senior Member vurun is on a distinguished road vurun's Avatar
    I was wondering why some days i can use the whole mousepad when playing games and do better but most days i can use maybe an inch of it?
    Is it even possible without changing sensitivity?
    VG278HE@144Hz + EC2evo + Manticor + Lycosa+ SS Siberia v2

QL doesn't need more tiers, it needs more players (С)

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tCrown View Post
    I was wondering why some days i can use the whole mousepad when playing games and do better but most days i can use maybe an inch of it? is there a way i can consistently use the whole mousepad? is it a subconscious thing? a repitition thing? Last night playing a video game i was able to use the whole surface and was faster because of it, but today? it completly screws me up and i just aim all over the place. It's like this in all games i play, maximizing the whole mouse pad surface is a rarity.
    What is this I don't even..

*tCrown
    I use low sensitivity.

What is this I don't even..
    Sometimes i am able to use up the whole mousepad and i play better because of it, but mostly i use an inch and when i try using up the whole mousepad it's not as good and i don't play like i did. Mostly just wondering how i can stop using an inch to move and use up the whole mousepad to move around. I know it's a stupid thread, but i'm just curious.

Senior Member vurun is on a distinguished road vurun's Avatar
    Practice and control your motions. You are lacking muscle memory. All I can think of.
    VG278HE@144Hz + EC2evo + Manticor + Lycosa+ SS Siberia v2

QL doesn't need more tiers, it needs more players (С)

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    So you want to pick up and reposition the mouse less?

I suppose you could adjust your seating position such that it is more comfortable to make large motions.

Otherwise you'd have to either adjust sens such that it's more conducive to the behavior you're looking for, or make a conscious decision to change your mouse motion habits.

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    try and concentrate on using your elbow more and ur wrist less... and when playing quake

+ Reply to Thread