+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Duels

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafalex View Post
    ANd than wat ? My system says it does not recognise the file?
    Like others said, get some external tool to start them or do it manually with the ingame console.

Personally, I use Firefox. In Firefox you can install a scripting extension called "Greasemonkey". With that installed, you can add some userscripts that alter the QL.com website to add some functionality. For example, I use the "Quake Live New Alt Server Browser". This script adds a different server browser (with list view) and some extras. Above the server list there is a button "Demo". I watch demos with that. I copy the filename, hit the Demo button, paste the filename and it starts the demo playback.

Really... do read the sticky posts in this "Getting started" forum. Everything you asked for has been covered and documented multiple times.

Recommended reads:
    The Ultimate Quake Live Guide by Yakumo
    Lorfa's Console Guide by Lorfa
    Last edited by malk_; 06-19-2013 at 04:16 PM. Reason: fixed link
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

Junior Member Tysohigh is on a distinguished road
    Wow that map layout that shows all the spawn locations is really cool. Thanks, memorizing right now

+ Reply to Thread