+ Reply to Thread

Thread: connecting to QL

Junior Member deadlywarrior1 is on a distinguished road

connecting to QL

Hi I wonder if any of you can help me please? Sometimes when I try to connect to ql it says that I am already connected. to close it basically. But, the thing is that I don't have it open. I may have had it open a few minutes before, then signed out. Closed. Then when I try to join again it says, to close it. Now can you guys tell me if it is QL? Do you have any ideas please?

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Known issue that appeared with the release of FireFox 21. Until there's a fix, just close your browser and open it back to access QL.

(and if you're on IE10... get another browser)

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    With firefox can also temporarily disable dom.ipc.plugins (change to false) in about:config.

That might work.

Junior Member deadlywarrior1 is on a distinguished road
    thanks. Right now I close it completely and wait for about 2 minutes before joining again.

Senior Member Shelby is on a distinguished road
    Closing plugin-container.exe in task manager (firefox) seems to work for me.

+ Reply to Thread