+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new member.... reason to pay membership?

*BoRnn

new member.... reason to pay membership?

hi,

I haven't played quake in A LONG LONG TIME, suddenly got the bug to play. easily one of the best fps, however i am very very rusty

any reason why I would pay for a membership......??

thanks

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    To support the game is one. To access premium maps without asking for invitations is another. To be able to admin your own server is neat too if you go for pro.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Honestly, if you're essentially brand new (skill-wise), then there's not much other incentive for you other than to support the game and to get rid of the pre-game advertisements.

Senior Member lowlife1 is on a distinguished road lowlife1's Avatar
    Since He is back after a long absence, if he goes PRO he can invite new friends to games to help shake out the cobwebs or help others in his position. This way he can control how he gets back in the game without having to deal with the Standard Player Base .He might even start his own Clan, or set up Private Matches. How about that?......
    Last edited by lowlife1; 06-11-2013 at 03:13 PM.

*BoRnn
    thanks for a reply, will be getting at least 3 months membership and see how it goes. to e honest finding it hard to get ppl to be friendly lol anyway really enjoying it again.

Senior Member lowlife1 is on a distinguished road lowlife1's Avatar
    Ive found most of the friendly Players tend to be in Clans. FFA tends to be hit and miss...

+ Reply to Thread