+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: QUAKE LIVE Spring Sale

Junior Member arn01d is on a distinguished road
    Nice option, thk

*JUAN_HAMMER
    que bien! que bien! (?)

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Somnos View Post
    I'll buy a subscription when you get rid of the stupid map rotations

There was no map rotation for 3 years before they introduced it, but you've never subscribed. I call your bluff.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bit6510 View Post
    Please remove the add banner from ingame asap. I pay money not to see that crap. The billboards are one thing but that banner just pisses me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by frox View Post
    Actually I find the banners very annoying too! They are very bright and shines very intensively! I really don't understand why paying users should be exposed to it! I DIDN'T PAY FOR THIS SH*T!
    Wrong. Neither of you paid to remove these ads. What you purchase is the removal of the pre-game ads, not the in-game ads.

*HYPERlON
    I repeat my question: WHY NO PAYPAL .. you lock out thousands of player in europe due to only accepting credit cards.

Unlike in the US, in Europe only a few people use credit cards!!

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HYPERlON View Post
    I repeat my question: WHY NO PAYPAL .. you lock out thousands of player in europe due to only accepting credit cards.

Unlike in the US, in Europe only a few people use credit cards!!
    http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showt...p?31794-Paypal

Quote Originally Posted by sponge View Post
    We had started integration on Paypal, but they did not allow us to obtain a business account without handing over financial details that we were told Zenimax does not do, as we are a private company.

Junior Member frox is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    Wrong. Neither of you paid to remove these ads. What you purchase is the removal of the pre-game ads, not the in-game ads.
    Yes, and that's why it's so sad. I just wanted to point this out. Quake used to be a game for players. Today I feel like it's a game against players.

Junior Member ShamblerEx is on a distinguished road
    I just went to purchase the Premium membership, it's listed as 1.19 a month. Is this the price AFTER the 25% off? I thought this was the normal pre-sale price? I ask because I got as far as the final payment screen and the price was still listed as 14.28 (for an annual membership) with no mention of a discount being applied. It appeared this amount would be billed to my credit card so I cancelled.

So will I get 25% off 14.28 when I pay or is this the price after the discount?

*HYPERlON
    thx for the Info..

Junior Member spirit_of_error is on a distinguished road spirit_of_error's Avatar
    zenimax get our money and put ads on us... nice (?) hehehe

+ Reply to Thread